beyond us

Junhui's POV:

Nighttime again. The sky's so beautiful. Just like before. Nothing's change. It feels like it has though. I've reached my goal to be a choreographer and a model. I'm doing great. For once it felt like you're still here. Standing next to me. Still being with me...

Minghao's POV:

Another day ends with only me. I miss you... It feels like it was just yesterday when we were together but it's been 4 years... I'm sorry... It was my fault for leaving you while I still loved you... I chose my career over you... I regret it... I'm sorry... I miss you... I still love you... But I had to... I had no choice... Your mom didn't like me either... She threatened me to leave if not you'll be sent away... I had to leave... I didn't want you to be unhappy... But I still made you unhappy didn't I? I'm sorry Jun. I was a coward...

Author's POV:

Both boys thought at the same time hole looking at the sky which they used to stare at together. Cuddling under the stars getting lost in their own world. Enjoying each other's presence. Warmth radiating from both of them. Their eyes full of love and adoration for each other. It was only them to the end of time. Not caring about anyone but each other. Loving, caring, kissing and embracing each other.

But...
It's all gone now... No one expected this to happen. Not even themselves. Except one person. The one responsible for this agonizing pain in their hearts. Wen Xiaoli. Wen Junhui's own mother was the cause of her son's heartbreak. She never liked Minghao because he was not a girl... She always wanted a daughter-in-law for her company, for her companion... but Junhui didn't... Now she regrets everything she has done... She wanted her son to be happy... she was blind by her need to have a daughter in law, that she thought Junhui was forced to be with Minghao... She thought Junhui was straight as a ruler... Which he is if the ruler was a jelly ruler (if you know what that is I'm shooketh) .

But she was wrong. Terribly, horribly wrong... She caused her son grief... She wanted to apologize to Minghao... She also wanted to tell the truth but she couldn't... She didn't want Junhui to hate her so she searched for Minghao privately. But to her bad luck she couldn't find him even after years exactly 3 years and 7 months (she started searching a few months after Minghao left which had almost been 4 years) .

She didn't stop though. She needs to find him and apologize because she will die with regret if she couldn't. While she was searching for Junhui was confused and sad upon why Minghao had left him. He didn't know about anything. He badly wanted to see him. He wanted an explanation. He needed an explanation.

And whenever he asked his mom about Minghao, she would change the subject. He knows she is involved in it but didn't know how so he just let go...
.
.
.

Even though both of them tried to forget each other they couldn't. The moments they shared, the memories they kept, the things they did were too much to forget. And they're undying love for each other that will never be able to vanish makes it hard for them even more. So today is the 4th year anniversary of the day they got together and the day they lost each other. ( and yes Minghao broke up and left Junhui on their anniversary) .

So they're just staring at the sky like they always do. Remembering each and every second they spent their their when they were together. In their own little world. The world they built by themselves. The world they built with their love, care, trust and memories. They're still waiting for each other despite knowing they'll never see each other and be with each other like before...

Yet they're still waiting. Waiting for each other to come back to their world.

Their place...
Their heaven...
Their home...

Both Minghao and Junhui's POV:

Why are we still waiting? We know we're not meant to be together. We were temporary. But maybe just maybe we will be together once more in our world... The world we built with each other is not complete without the other... But it's still like this... And it will always be like this... Even if we're not together, our world is still the same... Waiting for the both of us... And we'll be there one day. One day we'll meet again... But for now...

Both of us are beyond our reach...
Our world is beyond our reach...
Everything we had is beyond our reach...

All of it, is now beyond us...

The End

Another one doneeeeee!!!! Ohhh myy godd!! This is the shortest one I've written yett!!! It's so romantic yet sadddd!!!! I'm using so many exclamation marks and letters. My head hurts.... Ahhhhh... Byyeeee!!!