The war

(A day in college when Neul was gonna set her big master plan about revealing their joongdunk's relationship something odd happened. Neul thought she was the only one who new about it but she just found out that pondphuwin also know about this news. Soon enough Neul opened a fanpage of 'JooongDunk' on social media and started uploading all their pictures on it. She was constantly stalking them and acting like a crazy toxic fan when joongdunk didn't even know about it.)

(1 odd day in school everyone was looking at joongdunk as they were entering the hall, joongdunk were getting add stares and everyone was whishpering and gossiping about it. joong had enough so he snatched some random kid's phone to see what was going on to find a social media page regarding them. dunk wanted to report this to the principal but they had no evidence and proff whoever did this so they had to put up with it. But, joongdunk were instantly a hit and their relationship became really popular and other students were really happy for them too. Neul wasn't expecting this to happen but she kept going thinking that people will start to hate them; but o'boy was she wrong.)

(one random day in school gemini came up to joongdunk, pondphuwin.)

gemini- OMGG!!! here's our fav couple!!!

fourth- yea...u guys never said u were dating ?? howcome u didn't tell us!??!

joong- uhh...yea.yea..we r dating 

pond- this bish here got really popular( while putting his arm around joong's neck)

fourth- oyee,,...don't close up to joong dunk might get mad ah

dunk- no...no...i have no problem with it , i know that they r really close.

nine- hey....uh...congrats u guys, u r an official couple now!! i'm really proud of u

joongdunk- thxx

fourth- ummmm...soo umm pond??

pond- uh huh..what??

fourth- when r u gonna start dating phuwin??

phuwin- uh...we don't have anything like that

nine- how so?? u guys r practicaly a gang now!! u should have a loverr

pond- we don't have such a thing..

gemini' ooo really....then why r u both holding hands??

(pondphuwin let go off each others hand while phuwin starts to blush)

fourth- ummm...*cough* why r u blushing phuwin??

phuwin- umm..nothing u guys

dunk- come on come on...we need to get to class

nine- what a bland way to end a conversation....

fourth- i mean...we do have class..c'mon hurry up!!

(everyone attended their class and joongdunk weren't having to worry about the social media fan page and all cuz everyone loved their relationship and how they made their relationship possible)