Secret

(It has been 1 whole month since joongdunk have been secretly dating. Joong had the urge to atleast tell his BFF pond but dunk didn't want anyone to know not even pondphuwin. Joong was tired of keeping it as a secret relationship but he did as dunk told him to.)

(One lousy evening, when they had a Holiday for school,  they decided to tell pondphuwin about their secret relationship.)

Joong- r u ready dunk?

Dunk- yea.....

Joong- heyy...umm...pond and... Phuwin....we need to talk ...... about..... something.....

Dunk- yea....we need to...talk...

(Pondphuwin were confused as ever when the words fell out of joongdunk's mouths but they went along with the flow.)

Pond- okayy .....what do we need to talk about??

Phuwin- yea... it's not something serious right?

Joong- no...no...not at all....

Joong- actually.... it's that......we are.......

Dunk- we r officially a couple and we have been dating for a month now

(Pondphuwin burst out in laughter as they heard this news. They had a pretty normal reaction to this which left joongdunk in plain confusion.)

Pond- we thought it was something serious

Phuwin- yea...lol ...we already know this...

Dunk- wait WHAt!!! hOw!!!

Pond- huh....I wonder why u sleep in joong's bed at midnight when u think everyone is asleep, and-

Dunk- that is-

Pond- that's not even the best part...listen to this , u tell him Phuwin

Phuwin- we may or may not have spyed on u while u were in the kitchen and dunk was sitting on the table while joong was standing....u both were technically kissing...

Joong- U FUCKING SAW THAT TOO!!!

pond- I mean...yea...duh...we already know this...u have been veryyyyyyyy obvious

Phuwin- yea... don't even try to hide it next time ...

(Joongdunk were left in shock upon hearing this but what's even worse that Neul was at their door wanting to gift a present to joong but she heard the whole conversation and she wants to get her revenge.)

(Joongdunk and pondphuwin still weren't okay with the news spreading around in the whole college so they decided to keep it private but lucky didn't they know that Neul was here to expose them. Joong and Neul r very popular so news regarding them will spread like wild fire in the school. Neul wasn't here to play infact she was here to cause CHAOS!!)

(Joongdunk, pondphuwin didn't have a clue regarding Neul knowing all about their secret dating but let's see what happens afterwards. Joongdunk will need to face this whole situation by them selves because here's our lovely Phuwin is gonna fall in love with Pond. We'll see how long that takes because if Neul doesn't leave joong's back she isn't even gonna leave Pond's back. They r both good looking for a matter of fact. She's behind rich boys and she targetted the most cool ones but sadly for her they're already taken. )

____________________________________

Hellooo guys!!! Now onwards it's all gonna be about pondphuwin and their love story.. soo stay tuned!!!