Dorms

(it was their first day of college in the most famous college there is in Seoul, known as Seoul University. This university provided them with dorms to stay in which were close to the college. 1 room had to be shared among 4 people.)

(Joong was walking to a huge building up infront and went to the recipient.)

Joong- umm..uh...where can I find room D26?

(The recipient hands over the key to him while saying :-)

Recipient- it's on the 4th floor, u can go by the lift.

Joong- um..thx for your service

(The recipient smiles at joong as he enters the lift. Joong then gets of on the 4th floor and walks to room D26. He proceeds to read the list of people who were staying in this room. The list was stuck on the door. )

Joong- let's see....Pond, joong, Phuwin and..............Dunk.

Joong- darn it!!! I had to be stuck with him out of the 500 people that attend the college.

(Joong opens the door with the key that was handed to him by the recipient.)

(As joong enters he places his luggage down and starts taking a tour of this room.)

Joong- let's see...2 bunk beds, a dining table, a washing machine with a dryer in this room and I guess that's the bathroom over there.

(As joong was walking around in the room he sees dunk walking out of the bathroom with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his legs. All Joong could focus on were his abs. I mean Joong had abs to buy seeing dunk looking soo hot hot Joong all obsessed over dunk. Joong was soo shocked to see dunk like this that he got shy and quickly turned around while dunk went running back to the bathroom.)

Joong- I am soo sorry...I didn't see anything...I promise...

Dunk- I am srry...I thought no one was there that's why I walked out of the shower like that.

Joong- it's okay.. it's okay...just wear your clothes next time.

(Soon enough...dunk walks out wearing a pretty violet hoodie with blue jeans .)

(Joong and dunk awkwardly started talking about their classes and this school)

Joong- soo...do u have morning classes??

Dunk- yea. ..

Joong- oh..same..but remember no matter what I am still your senior.

Dunk- yea ...ye...stop blabbering already.

(Joong and dunk started taking a tour of this building as it has many dorms. Joong figured out that his friend James and net were in the same room and felt sorry for James as net and joong don't get along that well. Turns out that Net, James, tay and new were in the same room. Mark, ohm, Gemini and fourth were together in another room.)

(Joong sort of felt happy that he and dunk were together but also felt that something else was going to go wrong with dunk and him. Shortly, pond and Phuwin arrived they didn't have a problem talking as they were good friends but as soon as Phuwin saw dunk in the same room as him he felt that he wanted to get his room changed but joong stopped Phuwin fron doing that as joong knew that dunk and Phuwin would make up some day.)

(Their 1st day of college starts tomorrow.)