Tears of sadness

(the doctor hurridly did the operation on dunk to save his life. sadly, the operation led dunk into a coma which made joong cry and sob more. pond phuwin also started crying at a point. a while later, the doctor came running to them stating them that the operation was successful till now...)

joong- what do u mean by 'till now'??

doctor- as this operation has led him into a coma, he's still alive but to save his life fully we need to perform one more operation on him but sadly that operation has to be done when the patient's awake. so as soon as he reawakens from the coma we can proceed with the operation.

joong- thank you for everything doctor *sobs more, pond phuwin comfurt him*

*doctor leaves*

pond- *sobbing* how did he got into this mild accident anyways?

joong- he got into a car crash which hit his head and they were performing this surgery on him right now

phuwin- i hope he doesn't loose his memories though, let's hope its just a small concussion

joong- i guarantee he lost his memories

pond- don't speak negativ-

joong- they wouldn't perform this surgery if it was just a concussion

(many days passed while dunk still lay on that hospital bed and joong.pond, ohuwin awaited for him to be okay while sitting in dunk's hopital room sobbing. soon these days turned into weeks and weeks into months. )

  "Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. The risk of love is loss, and the price of loss is grief - But the pain of grief is only a shadow when compared with the pain of never risking love."

(one random evening when joong was at home sobbing while looking at dunk's picture randomly, all so sudden got a call from their doctor. joong went ahead and picked up the phone)

"hii doctor, what's up..."

" hello, i have some great news for u"

" what is it?..."

"dunk's heart rate went up so he is timidly awake but hasn't risen yet so it may take a few more days until he's fully awaken."

"thanks for the great news doctor!"

_____________________________________________________________

sorry for making this chapter short, i am planning to write another book so plz give me suggestions for the main characters of that book (make sure they are bl actors :)) 

<33