Dunk and his afternoon classes

(dunk had afternoon classes unlike joong which made dunk a bit sad because he would only see dunk in the evenings)

Dunk- hey nine!! How r u??

Nine- I have been doing well..what about u??

Dunk- good too!!

Nine- did anything happen between u and joong u sorta look depressed?!

Dunk- WHAT!!! NOO!! We don't even talk that much..

Nine- oo really?!!

(Neul was in Dunk's class meaning in 11A. After a while when everyone entered the classroom, the teacher entered the class, her name was Mrs. Chaem. She looked old and rather bored most of the time. Dunk saw instant hate in between her and him; and Neul didn't make dunk's life any easier.)

(Neul always kept asking for Joong's number and ways in which how she could get closer to him. Dunk had enough of this and decided to confront joong about this)

Dunk- Joong can u pls talk to Neul ...she's getting over my nerves!!

Joong- not my fault...who told u to be in her class!?!

Dunk- UGH!!!

(Looking at dunk's irritated face joong decided to have a conversation with Neul about this)

(25 minutes later, joong talked to that girl and gave her his number because he had no other choice and she kept calling joong endlessly...that was the moment joong had enough of her and decided to block her. But now...Neul had started to annoy dunk again which made joong raging mad. )

Dunk- can't u just deal with her!??!

Joong- she's called me over a 1000 times in the last 5 freaking days!!

Dunk- *sighs* is that my fucking fault!!??

Joong- I don't want to blame it on you...

Dunk- than deal with it....

(Joong was in loss of words and walked towards dunk who was leaning against a wall in their dorm. Joong went ahead and pinned dunk against the wall leaving inches between their lips touching. Joong then whispered)

Joong- this will be your punishment...

Dunk- sorry sorry.. will make sure not to take my anger out on u ever...again..........

Joong- that's my Darling....*smirking*

(Suddenly pond yells out from behind 'YOU COULD HAVE KISSED U IDIOTS!!!!'. It was that moment when dunk realised that pond and Phuwin watched this whole scene while joong just chuckled. Du k got embarrassed by this and was running to the door to leave when joong stopped him.)

Joong- don't run darrrling... You are mine now...

Dunk- what r u saying...u r creeping me out joong.

Joong- it's that obvious....u proposed, I accepted and now we r in a relationship.

(Dunk was shocked when joong said this and dunk then turned to Phuwin who started crying and ran out the door, rushing past dunk. Dunk felt sad and didn't approve this behaviour of joong when he thought about it and adapted to this relationship quickly. Dunk then went after Phuwin who was all in tears. )

Dunk- I am sorry...this is just how it is..

Phuwin- ......*hugs dunk* I should be the one who is sorry ....

Dunk- wait...what...why!!

Phuwin- it's all my fault....but I'd like to patch up... there's this 1 thing I realised when I wasn't interacting with u at all and that is .....that u r that one friend who everyone deserves....I would anything to be your friend.

(Dunk got emotional on hearing this and hugged Phuwin and cried some more)

(1 month later...joong and dunk started acting coupley even though they managed their relationship to be kept as a secret and no one knew about it. Phuwin and dunk patched up and started being good'old friends again.)