~Joy Of Ayodhya~

Pranaam🙏
So this is the very first part of this story "Laksh Sangini" , and trust mee, I am trying to make it as attracting as I can (although I m not that good at it😅😅)
This story is completely based on my imagination , hence all the events are not necessary to be true.....
As this is my first story on lakshmila, though my most loved one😁,, I would like to request that kindly ignore my mistakes and provide me suggestions, adding your ideas to this workk of mine would be my pleasure and also, it will help me to increase its length......
Andddd.....please let me know whether I should really write this story? I mean are you finding it interesting?

Now let's begin.....💫

___________________🌟______________________

It was the time when the sun has almost set off  for the day and their was hustle and bustle all around. The whole city of Ayodhya was dancing in joy. Each and every house in the city was lit with a yellowish gleam coming from hundreds of diyas placed in each and every corner leaving no hint of darkness. All the streets were beautifully covered with rainbow coloured rangolis. Every bit of city was exclaiming the approch of the 'Golden Days' that it was going to wittness.....

Then comes the Royal Palace.....the Grand Residence perfectly adorned with thausands of varieties of flowers.....the beautifully carved pillars, and hundreds of fancy diya stands enhancing its beauty......
The palace looked heavenly as it's walls were radiating the minimalistic sunlight ,that somehow, was still making its way towards them, as if even the sun was refusing to depart without witnessing the significant occasion.....

The gaily clad population of the kingdom danced and sang with hearts filled with happiness, even the cows gave milk double in quantity than usual while the horses neighed & the elephants trumpeted showing their contentment.....
The guards conversed with smiles beaming on their faces, and the maids in the palace were doing their duties with utmost sincerity and excitement knowing the importance of the day.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A lady dressed in a royal red saree, and adorned with a number of gold jewelries    was standing in front of the shivling. Her hands were joined as a gesture of respect towards mahadev while her eyes brimmed with tears of joy and her lips curved up into a calm smile.....

"Didiiiii....."  the voice echoed inside the temple as another woman entered in the temple searching for her....."Finallyyy......I found you. I had been searching for you in the entire palace since 15 mins,, and her you are,, conversing with your best friend." She approached the lady with cheerfulness playing in her eyes.....

The lady turned, and with calm smile, she replied....." How can I not come here Sumitra? How can I let the day go without thanking Mahadev for the fortune he had showered on us? It is.... it is the NAMING CEREMONY of our sons Sumitra.....the naming ceremony our four little princes.....then tell me how can I not show gratitude towards him.....?" And tears of happiness made their way through her eyes.....

"Didii".....she grabbed Kushalya's hands with tears, which by now made made their way through her eyes too...."You are right.....all our happiness is just because of the mercy of mahadev. We....we have lost hope that we ever will be able to see the faces of our children.....but he had another plan.....and here we are today, with not one, but our four bundles of joy.....our four little souls, who are our heartbeats, our joy.....who will take the name of Raghuvansh to new hights, who are the future of this kingdom.....
And today, it is the naming ceremony of our sons......I am so excited didiii....." said the youngest queen, as her face radiated baby -like excitement.....