~Naming Ceremony~

Pranaam Darshakon🙏
So here I am with the second part of 'Laksh Sangini'......
Please do read it and share your reviews......❤️

Now let's begin.....
___________________✨️______________________

Few moments later, a maid came......" Pranaam Maharaaj🙏, Gurudev has requested you to come to the ceremony hall along with the queens and the princes, as he wish to start the rituals......"

A smile spread across the queens', as well as Dashrath's face as got the message......and why would it not, the time they had been waiting for so long has finally arrived......the naming ceremony of their sons was going to start, they will get their identities today, by which, the world is going to remember them forever......indeed the occasion held incomparable importance for the parents.....

Dashrath replied to the maid......"We are coming"......the maid bowed before the king as she left.....

" Finallyyy, the wait is over, the ceremony is going to start" exclaimed Kaikeyi as the other three nodded with the same amount of excitement.....

The parents got up, and picked the babies in their arms. Dashrath carried the eldest, Kaikeyi, the second eldest, while Kaushalya and Sumitra carried the elder and the younger Sumitranandan respectively.

The aura of the divine babies brought happiness to everyone who came across them.
Soon, they entered the ceremony hall where where Maharishi Vashishtha, the kul guru of Raghuvansh, was waiting for them......

" Pranaam Maharishi" 🙏 Dashrath greeted as he along with the three queens bowed before the sage......
Maharishi Vashishtha smiled, and blessed the kings and queens,
"Please be seated, the mahurat has arrived for the naming ceremony"

The king and the queens nodded as they settled themselves with the babies in their laps, following the sage's request......

The ceremony began with blowing the holy conch shell, the serene sound spreading positivity in the environment.....
The sage joined hands, subsequently followed by the king and the queens.....and offered some prayers to the lord
The five elements, jal, vayu, agni, dharti and aakash, along with the ancestors, were worshipped......

Then came four maids, carrying a bronze thaal each, the plates were covered with rice grains, spread across them evenly......

The babies were made to lay on the ground.

.............................................................................

...............................................................................

One of the maid came, and kept the plate in front of the eldest Dashrathnandan first......