1

"I don't think this is a good idea." Kris said, fiddling with her rings nervously.

"Oh shut up you wuss, it's not like we're egging the President's house. We're egging your asshole ex's house." said her twin sister, Ash while carefully taking out a few eggs from my bag.

"Yes but we could get caught. Please tell me you also think this is a bad idea too Andy." Kris looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Uh I would agree with you if it wasn't my idea." I laughed, grabbing a few eggs from Ash who laughed too.

Kris rolled her eyes at us and clutched her jacket tightly. I walked over and handed her an egg, "Listen, just throw it. You'll feel better. Trust me."

"You made me eat a worm when we were little, saying it was a gummy." she stared at me blankly.

Ash burst out laughing and I couldn't help but smirk.

"But okay, I trust you." she said and grabbed the egg. She sighed and flung the egg, making it hit a window. "Wow, you were right! I do feel better!" she exclaimed.

"Really?" Ash and I said in unison, a big smile etched on our faces.

"No. That was stupid" her face switched quickly to a blank look again.

"Oh fuck you ass wipe. Come on Andy, we can do it." Ash said, annoyed at her twin sister.

We threw a few more eggs at the house laughing together and earning a few laughs from Kris too.

I grabbed an egg and aimed it for Luke's window. I smiled until the light in that very same room switched on and saw a silhouette of a person who didn't quite look like Luke. Well, that wasn't Luke's room.

"Fuck fuck fuckkk. Guys we have to go. Someone's up." I said and pulled them away.

"See I said this was a bad idea. And I'm the ass wipe." Kris said, already running ahead of us.

We ran, not stopping until we reached the girls house. We slowly climbed through the basement window and crept upstairs to their room.

Once we were certain their parents were still asleep, we all let out a breath of relief. "That was a close one." Ash said, laughing nervously.

"What?" Kris looked at her.

"I said that was a close o-"

"A CLOSE ONE?! WE SHOULD BE IN JA-" Kris was cut off by a pillow being yeeted at her face. Umph

"Shut your face hole idiot. Mom and dad might get up." Ash hissed.

Kris was mad now. She jumped on Ash, who was on the bed, and wrestled with her.

This was a thing that occurred alot. So I didn't interfere. I knew Ashley and Kristina like the back of my hand. We basically grew up together, making us close as hell. They were my best friends and I was kind of like their triplet at this point.

I walked over to the bean bag to get my phone from my bag but it wasn't there. Then I remembered that Ash had my bag.

"Okay shut up both of you. Ash where's my bag." I asked.

Ash and Kris stopped fighting and Ash stared back, her eyes widening. "FUCK." she hit her forehead and said.

"Ashley please don't tell me you did what I think you did." I said, heart thumping at every word.

"Oh my god, Oh my god. Ash we're gonna get caught. Oh my god." Kris said, grabbing locks of her blonde hair in her manicured hands.

Kris and Ash were polar opposites. Kris loved everything girly and Ash loved everything not girly. Kris had blonde hair with pink highlights which she got after graduating from high school and Ash had blonde hair, but short and messy.

"Okay, it's okay. We have to go back and see if the bag is there." Ash said.

I paced around fiddling with my eyebrow piercing. My parents are gonna freak. They were always on my case because apparently I was the rotten apple in the family. A bad influence. The black sheep. You know. I mean, my appearance didn't help much. I have black hair that was cut into a wolf style. I have an eyebrow and nose piercing and my whole cupboard consisted of dark clothes.

And no, I am not emo.

"Ash is right. Lets go now before its too late." I said. We all hurried to the basement quietly and rushed onto the street. We ran as quick as possible and reached Luke's house.

"Where'd you leave the bag?" Kris asked as Ash rushed to a big oak tree in the front yard.

"Here. Right by the tree but..."

"But what? Ash?!" Kris whisper-yelled.

"It's gone." Ash woke up and held her head in shame.

"Fuck. It's okay. Maybe someone stole it. It'll be okay. Let's get back. Now." I said, trying to push down the bad feeling stirring up in my stomach.

We hurried back home and stayed up the whole night. We planned to stay up whole night, but to have a horror movie marathon, not to worry about going to fucking jail.