3

My parents eventually came in and it all went silent. Which means they went to bed. I stayed in my room until I eventually fell asleep.

I was then awaken by the ringing sound of my alarm. I tried to shut it off but it rang again.

"Fuck sakes." I mumbled and took my phone. Kris was calling.

"Yeah?" I groaned and said, rubbing my face.

"Where are you. We need to be there in 10 minutes." she yapped. Kinda reminded me of a chihuahua.

"Be where in 10 minutes?" I asked in confusion. Was I imagining that I finished school or what.

"Eveline. Chores. Eggs. Ring any bells?"

"Ding ding ding. Got it. Don't worry, I'm like already on my way there." I jumped up from bed, putting my hair into a bun so I could shower quickly.

"Andy don't lie to me."

"Kris baby, chill. I'm there now. Oh woah I think I already see you." I lied, pulling off my pants while tripping on them.

"Andy I swear to Go-"

"Okay yes, gotta go. Byeee." I cut the call and threw my phone on the bed.

I pulled off my shirt and went to shower.

After a quick shower, I put on some sweats, a hoodie and my ol' converse and put my hair into an untidy bun. I remembered to take my phone and ran out, grabbing a pop tart on the way.

I ran and ran until I made it to Eveline's house. I panted and put my hands on my knees, out of breath.

"I thought you could see me 5 minutes ago?" Kris folded her arms and said, towering above me.

"Yes stand right there. The sun is killing me." I looked up and said cheekily. I dropped to my ass and supported myself on my hands.

"You're not funny." Kris rolled her eyes and said.

"Are you kidding me? She's one of the funniest people I know." Ash laughed, walking up to us.

"Oh look Kris we have like 2 minutes to spare." I said, looking at my phone.

"Yes but we agreed that w-" she was interrupted but the front door opening.

I quickly got up and dusted myself.

"Girlssss. So glad you made it on time. Especially you Alyssa." she cooed. She had tight orange leggings on with a sports bra, paired with pink sneakers.

"Andrea. It's Andrea ma'am." Kris corrected her.

"Yes yes, same thing. Come on I'll take you to the garage."

I gritted my teeth and followed her to the side of the house.

Her house was huge. No surprise there since her husband worked in the Mayor's office.

She took us to the garage and opened the door. Inside was messy with tools laying everywhere and grease on the floor.

"Okay, one of you can sort the tools into their designated boxes, one can mop up this grease and the other can organise this other donating stuff. Have fun girls, I'll be gone to Zumba class. I'll be back at 6pm and when you're done with this, take turns mowing the lawn. " she walked off, hips swaying.

"She's such a hoot isn't she!" I said sarcastically.

The twins giggled and started working. Kris did not want to be messed by grease and Ash knew tools best.

"I'm off to do some Zumba because I have nothing else to do with my money." I said in a high pitch voice while sitting on the floor scrubbing grease.

The twins laughed harder until they stopped abruptly. I looked up to see what happened when their eyes wasn't on me but on what was behind me.