[ 𝟏𝟑 ] : 𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

ruby walked along the farm being bored out of her mind

ruby walked along the farm being bored out of her mind. she didn't have much to do , she tried to feed the chickens but she didn't like them, they annoyed her.

she hated when the clucked. so she quickly left. she was now walking.

"hi ruby , i'm gonna go sneak into the shed. wanna come?" a male young voice said coming up from behind her.

she looked to her side to see carl walking. "no thanks , i already went in." she said blankly. she didn't want to get caught.

she sat down on the grass , picking at it. she had nothing to do and it annoyed her a lot. she liked being busy. but she was only a kid nobody took her seriously.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

ruby was coloring in a book that used to be sophia's. she flipped the pages seeing a page that wasn't fully colored in. maybe sophia was in the middle of coloring this and then she went missing.

ruby sighed. she took the colored pencils she was previously using and put them back in the zip lock bag. she stood up once she saw literally everyone that was outside going to the house.

"hey , girl! get to the house." daryl said alerting her he was behind her. lori and carl were a few feet infront of them and they seemed to be talking. they got the the house.

"cmon carl , ruby i want you guys to stay with jimmy." lori spoke advising them.

ruby frowned. "but why? i don't wanna. i wanna listen to what you guys say! i'll be quiet! i promise." she pleaded.

carl didn't care he was staying in the other room with jimmy. lori sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"fine but you stay behind me and stay quiet." she ordered. ruby nodded and gave a weak smile.

ruby sat at the piano stool beside glenn. rick gave lori a look as if to say 'why is an eleven year old doing here.' lori just shook her head and put a hand on ruby's shoulder.

the 'meeting' had started.

"so how do we do this? take a vote?" glenn said weighing the small option of options.

"does it have to be anonymous?" andrea asked.

"well let's just see where everybody stands. then we can talk through the options." rick said already sounding annoyed.

"hell where i sit , let's go ahead and move forward." shane spoke up. ruby looked to him and wanted to nod.

it was better off if randall was dead. he was a threat. his group was bad , he had explained it thoroughly. it made her shudder.