Chapter 8 - Pocahontas and Jane

Deep in the forest, a tripe of indians had their own little community cut off from the rest of Disneyland. The young princess of the tripe, Pocahontas, was an adventurous and free-spirited girl. She was a true naturelover and spent her time swimming, canoeing and hanging out with the animals of the frorest.

Her tripe didn't live like normal people in Disneyland. They didn't have electricity or plumbing. They lived in huts and made a living from using the forces of nature. Some would call them uncivilized, but Pocahontas would take that as an insult, because she knew that every rock, tree and creature had a life, a spirit and a name, and she couldn't see how wanting to preserve it made her a "savage".

Pocahontas was a beauty for sure. She was a young woman with copper skin, long raven-black hair and twinkling dark brown eyes. She was tall and slender with nice curves, broad shoulders, narrow hips, a big firm butt and the nicest breasts of all the girls in her tripe. She mostly wore a traditional buckskin dress with neither panties nor bra underneath.

She did have some problems though. Her father - the chief - had promised her hand in marriage to a warrior named Kocuom, but she thought he was way too serious for her lighthearted nature.

Lately she had been having a mysterious dream that she thought might help her down the right path. Today, she decided to go see Grandmother Willow, an alive and wise tree that she knew in the forest, as Pocahontas thought that she might be able to help make sense of it all and give her advice. Pocahontas climbed to a big round tree trunk and sat down.

"Is that my Pocahontas?" she could hear coming from the tree, and suddenly a face of an old lady apeared as if it was cut into the bark.

Pocahontas waved her long hair behind her head. "Grandmother Willow, I need to talk to you."

"Goodmorning, child. I was hoping you'd visit today. What is it you want to share?" Willow asked.

"It's my father. He wants me to marry Kocuom," Pocahontas said despairingly.

Grandmother Willow grimaced. "Kocoum? But he's so serious."

"I know," Pocahontas said and rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure if I want to spent the rest of my life with him. I'm not into him at all; actually I think I might not even be into - " Pocahontas stopped herself, but Willow got curious.

"Into what?"

"-men," Pocahontas finished but almost swallowed the word.

Willow knitted her brows, thinking. "Hmm... are you saying this because you've been desiring women instead?"

Pocahontas felt a little insecure about the subjectmatter. "Yes, a little. You know my friend Nakoma?"

Willow nodded.

"Well, she and I have, you know... explored each other," Pocahontas said while merging her fingers.

"There's no need to censor things for me. I've seen things in this forest you wouldn't even dream of," Willow said, but Pocahontas still looked a little embarrassed at her own bare feet.

"Okay, we've had sex a couple of times. Licked each other's pussies and scissored and that kind of stuff, and I really enjoy it. I'm not like in love with her or anything, but I'm kind of into... you know... her female body."

"You naughty girl, Pocahontas!" Willow said in a playful tone.

"I just really love sex!" Pocahontas declared full of desire. "Look, my father thinks marrying Kocoum is the right path for me, but lately I've been having this dream."

Suddenly, Willow brightened up. "Oh, a dream! Let's hear all about it!"

"Well, I'm running through the woods," Pocahontas told. "And then, right there in front of me, is an arrow. As I look at it, it starts to spin. It spins faster and faster and faster, until suddenly, it stops."