Chapter 44 - Megara and Alice

This contains lesbian erotic content and hints of incest. So if that disturbs you, don't continue reading. Also bear in mind that this is all fiction and not to be taken seriously.

As the flames danced and flickered in the depths of the underworld, Hades paced back and forth in his grand, obsidian throne room. The place had a twisted blend of grandeur and decay. The walls were adorned with intricate carvings depicting scenes of torment and despair, while the air was thick with the acrid scent of sulfur and brimstone. Shadows danced along the cold, obsidian floors, casting an eerie glow upon his surroundings.

Hades' dark, piercing eyes blazed with a malevolence that could send shivers down even the bravest of souls. His fiery hair seemed to mirror the blistering rage that simmered within him as his patience was withering away.

Megara entered the room, holding a piece of mirror in her delicate hands. Her hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing her face with a touch of defiant elegance. Her eyes met Hades' gaze without flinching.

The ruler of the underworld's demeanor changed as he approached Megara with an eager grin, his voice dripping with anticipation.

"Megara, my dear delicious subordinate, I never doubted you for a second," he exclaimed, his tone laced with a mix of triumph and mischief.

Megara's lips curled into a smirk as she held the mirror piece aloft. "Will you now tell me what will you do with this supposed key to doom? I'm sure Mickey Mouse is shaking in his oversized boots." Megara's voice was as always dripping with snark.

Hades leaned back in his throne, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he regarded Megara. "Oh, Meg, my fiery siren, once I unravel the secrets of this mirror, those happy campers won't know what hit 'em."

Megara's eyes narrowed, her skepticism unwavering. "What if this all-powerful mirror of yours holds nothing but smoke and... well... mirrors?"

Hades stood up and snatched the piece of glass out of Megara's hands. "We'll see, won't we?"

From behind a dark red curtain, Hades brought out the big magical mirror that Megara had retrieved from Malificent's forbidden mountain a while ago. It was still missing a small piece in its corner with the same figure and size of the small mirror that was now in Hades' dark hands.

As he reached out to place the mirror piece in its designated frame, the air in the room started to crackle with an otherworldly energy, and a faint, ethereal glow enveloped the mirror. The glow seemed to defy the laws of nature, its colors shifting and swirling in mesmerizing patterns.

Megara was awe-struck. She had never seen anything like it. Hades threw her a complacent look out of the corner of his eye. He then faced the glowing mirror and spoke in a cold menacing voice.

"Slave in the magic mirror, come from the farthest space, through wind and darkness I summon thee. Speak. Let me see thy face."

The mirror's surface suddenly began to change, and a lavender and green theatrical mask with hollowed eye sockets and mouth appeared floating in the middle of the frame with purple smoke around it.

"What wouldst thou know, my King?" it said.

"Magic mirror on the wall, tell me who can bring doom to all?" Hades said, a wicked smile appearing on the corner of his mouth.

"Beyond the borders of the land, ruling the mad and deranged, Queen Alice of Wonderland, the one with power to bring Disneyland to its dark fate," the magic mirror answered.

The surface once again shifted and now a vision of unsettling beauty emerged from the depths of the mirror's enchantment. A female figure appeared in the frame.