Chapter 27 - Tinkerbell and Wendy

A tinker fairy roughly the size of a hand was flying towards the second star to the right and straight on till morning to return to her home Neverland. Her name was Tinkerbell and was a slender, hourglass-shaped girl with baby-blue eyes, shoulder-length blonde hair worn in a bun and pointy elf-like ears. And, oh yeah, she was completely nude. You see, Tinkerbell was on a revenge quest to set things right with her man Peter and some slut named Wendy who was trying to steal him from her. After he banished her from Neverland for trying to shoot Wendy down from the sky, which Tink felt was a completely rational course of action, she had no choice but go to another magical dreamland in the form of Wonderland. Here she met the young girl Alice who, after an intense session of lovemaking, convinced her to screw her banishment and go back to Neverland where she would claim what was hers.

By now she could see the familiar island ahead of her. Tinkerbell's face was turning red as she thought about how she would fuck Wendy up. In her hand, Tinkerbell held a small flask with some sort of growing elixir in it that she got from Wonderland. She might need it to make it fairer between her and Wendy.

She flew over Pegleg Point, Blindman's Bluff, Crocodile Creek and approached Hangman's Tree; a large, but dead tree that served as the home of Peter Pan and the Lost Boys. Tinkerbell flew down one of the secret entrances and straight to Peter's bedroom, and she wasn't a single bit surprised to find none other than Wendy herself, folding Peter's dirty clothes for him and putting them into a neat pile. She was still wearing her slutty nightgown, that tramp, Tinkerbell thought. The tiny fairy hovered right behind her and coughed, announcing her presence.

"Well, look who it is," Tink said.

Wendy turned around quickly, her light brown hair swaying elegantly.

"Oh, hi Tink. You startled me," Wendy said innocently. "Where did your clothes go?"

"Drop the act, you fucking hussy," Tink said angrily, her head turning red with fury.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Wendy said and continued to fold Peter's green outfit.

"Stop doing his fucking choirs," Tinkerbell spluttered, and Wendy dropped the clothes immediately and turned around with a sassy look on her face.

"What do you want from me?" she asked. "I haven't done a single thing to you. You're the one who tried to kill me."

"Oh yeah," Tinkerbell said and flew closer to Wendy's face. "Aren't those your panties on Peter's bed?"

"So what if they are?" Wendy inched closer to Tink as well.

"You've been fucking him. I saw right through you from the beginning. Those stories you kept telling him, making him look like some great fucking messiah just to get in his pants."

"Why are you even here?" Wendy changed the subject. "As I recall, he banished you, remember?"

Tink looked around. "He isn't here, is he?"

"The boys are at the Indian Camp," Wendy said casually.

"Why aren't you with them then?" Tink asked with raised eyebrows.

"I'm supposed to be their mother, so I take care of the house."

"Their mother?" Tinkerbell said kind of bemused. "What is that some roleplaying you have going on? A kink of some kind?"

"So what if it is?" Wendy shouted.

Tink inhaled deeply though her hose. "I want you to leave. Right now."

"You've got it all wrong, Tink. I live here now. You're banished. You're the one who should be leaving."

"No, you've got it wrong. This is my house, Peter's my man and you're just some human slut that he will get tired of by tomorrow."