04 - 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

✦"I told you to be here at six."
"I know, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.."
"Sorry?" He laughs under his breath. "You're two hours late Mila, don't you wanna explain yourself?"
"I'm sorry." That's all I could manage to say.
He stood up and got closer to me before i could blink.
I took a step back.
He didn't like it.

"You're an ungrateful little shit, you know that?"
I opened my mouth to defend myself for once, but I couldn't. I was too scared of him.
"Take off your clothes"
"You said we would only talk.."
"I'm not gonna repeat myself Mila."

I stood in front of him, not being able to move. My knees were shaking, tears were streaming down my face. It was awful.
He wasn't patient with me, he never was. So he began to undress me by himself.

"please" I cried out "you said we would only talk!"
He laid me down, as I begged him to stop, but he wasn't listening.
He was never listening.✦

I woke up, sweating. My whole body was trembling from fear and I couldn't stop crying.
I stood up way too quickly and my vision got blurry. When it cleared up, I went downstairs to see if anyone was awake.

Bad idea. As it turned out, It was seven in the morning so everyone was pretty much awake.

"Damn, you look like shit." Thomas still manages to say the words as his mouth is filled with food.
"Thanks man, at least I didn't get wasted yesterday."
"You did. But I still look better than you even though I drank more. you good?"
"Whatever, I'm gonna take a shower, Newt don't leave without me."

It takes a long time to calm down and get ready, but when I walk downstairs Newt is still waiting for me.

"I thought you'd be gone."
"Well I'm not, but Tommy had to go. His mom called and I could hear her yelling" He let out a small laugh as he stood up and grabbed keys for the house, in case we returned earlier than mom and dad.

Drive was silent. But not uncomfortable.
"Did you eat breakfast?"
"No, I'll eat at the theatre. Gally promised to bring some food."
"Okay, Minho is gonna be at the bar today. Please be there alright? Thomas will pick you up." I frown.

Why does he insist on meeting up after ignoring me for two years? He's lucky I'd rather die than disappoint Newt.

"Okay. But i don't need Thomas to pick me up. I'll be there."
"Alright then, have a good day." smile appears on his face as he stops the car.

I don't like the idea of meeting Minho. I want to avoid him, but Newt will be disappointed.
I don't want that either.

Maybe if I told Newt everything right after it happened, my life would be much easier.
But he was still struggling back then.

Obviously I wouldn't double his pain. That would be selfish.

"Mila! I saved you some breakfast!"
"Thanks Gally, but I already ate. I'll save that for lunch, yeah?"
"Whatever you'd like. Should we get started?"
"Yes. Since i don't have an actress yet, you will practice with me. I'll find someone until monday."

In the middle of practice, my phone goes off.

"Hello?" Someone needs to remind me to never answer any calls again.
"Can't even recognize my number?" I froze.
"Who is this?" Acting like I don't recognize his voice isn't exactly a perfect plan.
"Oh Mila, you know damn well who you're talking to."

I excused myself to the bathroom and tried to talk as calmly as possible.
"What do you want?"
"Oh I'm fine darling, how are you?"
"Don't you call me that!" I whisper yelled. "What do you want?"
"At six. Be here."
"You said you were done with me, or do I need to remind you?
"Don't be rude and do as you're told." He hissed. "I only want to talk."
"No. I'm not seeing your face again."
"Ooh, brave princess huh?" He let out a small laugh. "Do I need to remind you of the consequences?"
"I have plans today."
"I don't care about your plans, Mila. Meet me at six."

"Can we do at lunch break?" He sighed which gave me a little hope. I'd do anything to not disappoint my brother.
"Okay. But if you won't show up-"
"I will." I let out a shaky breath but still managed to not cry.
"Good girl." He hung up.

I would have ended my life a long time ago if not for Newt.

I calm myself as quickly as I can and leave the bathroom.

Maybe he really wants to talk. After all, it was him who said that my scars disgusted him.
Scars which he carved on my body.

Honestly I don't know how i feel about this chapter.

Thanks for all the comments&votes, y'all are SO SWEET!!!