Mud man 3

They do what Theresa says, while several children ride on the back of the giant cat, with a lot of space to spare as they notice its warmth and benevolent nature. Like any cat, he purrs and growls softly so that the children can get there as if to say it was time to go.

Theresa: It could take at least half an hour and an hour to get them all out of here. The boys and I will only have to hold on and hope that we will have a majority by then.

Asta and Rimuru , both armed with swords and grimores, stand with defiance as the last bastion of the Defence.

Asta: You won't get close to these children!

Rimuru : Not as long as we can fight and breathe, try us, gigantic mud pie! Not one more step!

The monster then disobeys Rimuru ' challenge as he advances a gigantic step as he seems to shout the word die while watching Snow.

Neige : Baro, you're not yourself anymore! What did she do to you?

Tyrus: Shit! Slime magic: electric blade strike

He aims several of  strikes projectiles upwards towards Baro to distract him while Asta then enters to cut the already fallen arm with a deadly intention while Rimuru then takes Snow out of Chaos.

Neige: Why did you save me?

Rimuru : Because you are just as complicit in all this as your monstrous brother. He may have gone far now, but you will still be excited for what you have done to these children.

Asta: You can't die yet. Get up and take responsibility for what you've done here, it's as simple as that. Take the punishment you deserve.

Rimuru : It's not because I raised my blade towards my teammate that I don't want to kill you myself. But I can tell when someone regrets his actions. We give you a chance, don't dare to waste it.

Asta: THE MORE YOUR OWN BROTHER HAS TRIED YOU AND IT'S NOT COOL! I would never do that to my brothers or sisters!

Rimuru : This guy is sick from start to finish! Fortunately, we relieve him of his life here and now since he does not have all the screws completely screwed.

Asta: Our swords seem to work very well! Tyrus, let's reduce it to the size!

Rimuru : Yes, I'm there!

He handles his sword as he then shoots more crystals towards Baro the mud man, but since he was no longer human, the sadistic ex-human being was on their strategy as he tries to break Asta with a nasty meteor like a fist. Sally laughs from above.

Sally: Your anti-magic is so adorable! But you couldn't hope to think it would be so easy, could you? Think of this black magic tool I just used. It changes the vital force of the person with whom I inject it and it continuously inflates and inflates with magical power!

Rimuru : Great...

He cuts from top to bottom, but is angry when the monster grows another arm and another hand.

Asta: It's a special kind of cuckoo!

They continuously cut all the appendices and massive body parts, which, unsurprisingly, angers the mud monster and becomes even bigger.

Asta: It's just pushing back!

Rimuru : And even bigger!

They scream a lot as they continue to hack and hack as Sally tries to catch Asta from behind.

Sally: Here is a surprise for both of you. I'm not done with you, especially Asta!

The sticky gel of its magic heads towards both as they throw their blades into a defensive position while fireballs then raise a shield, absorbing them quickly.

Asta: SISTER?

Rimuru : Talk about a divine intervention.

Sally: This is the second time you have interrupted all three of us! I'm really tired of old ladies and their weak magical power-

Theresa: You'd better check your tongue, naughty kid! Although it is true that our magical power can begin to decrease with age and our body begins to fail us, you can always strengthen it to work and cooperate with natural mana, regardless of your age. As far as technique is concerned, I am a master and youth like yours has nothing to do with it. SO TRY ME IF YOU DARE, IT WILL BE THE LAST ACTION OF YOUR LIFE.

Sally: Damn, you're way too intense. Try to soften sometimes, otherwise you are forced to tip over like a sick dog and die.

Theresa: I WILL NOT LOSE TO A BRAT MOUTHY LIKE YOU!

She shoots more flame balls at the mud monster that is temporarily pushed back.

Theresa: I'm doing my best, but it's not enough. Not in my current state, I'd better get these children out of here while Asta and her brother continue to jet the mud monster. It will fall disastrously, DAMN YOU LEFT AND YOUR OBSESSION ALL THINGS YOUR SISTER!

Speaking of the said Sister Complex, Gauche was almost at the exit of the cave while Marie continues to ask her brother to help her colleagues Black Bulls and Sister Theresa.

Marie: PLEASE, LEFT, WE MUST TURN AROUND!

Gauche : No. I'm getting you out of here and only you.

Marie: IT'S STILL TIME! WE HAVE TO HELP THEM NOW!

Gauche : I'll take you back to the village!

Marie: Please, big brother!

Rimuru : My magic is useless against this woman and now that the mud monster is at stake? It would even be a riskier gesture and I will not put you in the firing line.

Marie: But what about the others?

Gauche : As long as you are safe and I know it? I don't care at all about Rimuru and Asta, at least this old cow. It's true... no one else matters.

He is then brought back to a time when he and his sister were once proud nobles of the kingdom of clover. Their two parents, still very alive at that time while the other nobles took stock of their children, made the envy of their faces that were masked by a glued smile. While the compliments rained on the family, a man asked the father of Gauche and Marie if he would like to do business and if he was welcome to bring Mrs. Adlai. Soon, to the disbelief of the Left and Mary's question, they could not believe that their parents had been murdered by bandits. Left, far too intelligent for his age, realised that one of his father's closest associates, his own uncle, was the responsible party, but it was less and less an organised success to steal Mary and Left's inheritance. This is why Gauche lived according to the code of not trusting anyone because these doors of her old house closed hard in front of them and began to turn to a life of crime, not because of the thrill, but rather to support her and her needs of Mary. To see her smiling and happy, no matter what blows he had to endure, he stole, assaulted and stealed those who did not even need it. It was only when he said his next words that he was shocked by his next actions.

Gauche : I've never cared about anyone or anything and I'm not starting now - GUHHH?!

Marie raised her fist and as small as it was, she swayed with all her strength, sneaking Gauche with a surprising but powerful hook as she began to rail.

Marie: YOU ARE THE COOLEST BIG BROTHER OF ALL TIME, I HATE YOU!

Gauche is stoned by these words, while it collapses into nothing.

Marie: I know that it was not easy at all and that there were very bad people who did unspeakable things to us, but Sister Theresa and the children of the church are not like that at all! The only reason I don't have this feeling of loneliness is because of them, they were there for me when you are not. Isn't that why he joined the Magic Knights? To have friends like them? So you wouldn't be alone? People are all connected in one way or another, we all need Left friends and you have two there right now! They are the ones who make us what we are.