New spells

The glow grows even more intense as millim sees it.... a massive dragon living seemingly through the sword as it bursts through the blade causing him to scream out loud. But to everyone else, they see nothing other than glow of a sword having been activated.

(A/N for all intents and purposes... Yuno and veldora has already activated the Wind Spirit Sylph or Bell as she's commonly known as... bear with me here)

She drops the glove , falling to a knee, sweating profusely as Mimosa, Asta, Noelle and Yuno rush over to him.

Asta: millim, are you alright?!

Mimosa: This isn't good, I don't think I ever seen him like this!

Noelle: millim , snap out of it!

Yuno: she still with us, but it's like he's not there....

Suddenly she comes to, springing up like a kangaroo!

Tyrus: Hey, what'd I miss?

Asta: You screamed like an idiot and then fell to a knee, we thought you just died on us!

Millim : Huh.....

Noelle: That's all you have to say! Huh?!

Millim: I really don't know what else to say you guys. One minute I hear Sir Spectacles screaming his head off, I fall on this sword and the next second it just explodes with all that energy. I guess it just overwhelmed me in one go.

Millim : In any event, I'm alright. Thanks for making sure though. I promise no more scares or frights, though, my grimoire was going bonkers with the glove.

He remove the glove l to examine his book of spells and sure enough with all that glowing, came a few new spells that were still being inscribed into his purple and silver grimoire which had dragon face covering the spine of his cover.

Millim : As I figured, I've gotten a few new spells at my disposal. I'm not sure what they do yet, but I'll figure them out soon enough. Hey what's Nero near?

Everyone takes their focus off of him as they see what the anti-bird is up to. It stays near what appears to be a mini vault.

Asta: Okay? What about it- OW OW OW OW!

Nero goes to peck Asta in the head as if to say "Look in the vault, you damn moron". While he screams, Klaus looks at Mars's grimoire intently, examining every detail of it.

Klaus: His grimoire.... and what a singular one at that. It's all patched together, interesting. Yuno received the Four Leaf Grimoire, meanwhile his brother that wields ice magic seemingly got a new weapon that called out to him and he has a three leaf grimoire, that seems limitless in its potential. Meanwhile the short one got one so dirty and unrecognizable, how it's even considered a grimoire is beyond me... I guess you can never judge a book by its cover.

Luck: Anything good here? Tyrus legitmately got a sword that's crazy powerful and I want to fight him with it.

Rimuru : Fat chance, I don't know what the hell type of power I'm dealing with! Why do you think I screamed?

Klaus: WHAT?!

The grimoire in his possession glows intensely as it escapes Klaus's grip and flies straight out of the dungeon. Luck picks up on this and like everyone else realizes something is seriously wrong.

Tyrus: T-There's no way!

Luck: EVERYONE GET BACK HE'S NOT DONE!

Millim looks at a darkened structure across from two people and that's when his heart sinks. Mimosa and Noelle are in the path.