Mud man part 1

Secret of the Black Bulls.)

Yami: WHAT?! Something is happening in Nean and you didn't think of mentioning it earlier, idiot?

Sekke: But I tried to-

Yami: No excuses, whatever your name is! So idiots need a backup, don't they?

Millim:I AM COMING TOO

He watches Gordon and Grey, doing their usual mute routine and blowing smoke.

Yami: You can never say what these two laughs think at all. I guess they're not going. Vanessa would be perfect, but as you can say, our resident drunken witch is cold like everyone else. And I certainly don't want to do it. MAN!

Sekke: How did these three get into the Magic Knights?!

Back in Nean, the nuns escorted the families of the kidnapped at home, so that they did not catch a fever themselves. Rebecca looks out her window at the scene of dispersion, clearly worried about her brothers and sisters. Noelle is sitting with the red brothers and sisters, because they fear too much how much they miss Marco and Luca.

Rebecca: Everything will be fine, I'm sure Marco and Luca will be back before we even know it.

Noelle: They may not look like the role, but Asta, Gauche and Rimuru are three of the most capable and strongest magic knights I know. It is not worth mentioning that we will soon get the rescue of the other Magic Knights teams.

Rebecca: Let's hope I hate to leave them there on their solitaire. Are you three going, do you want to help with dinner?

They joyfully accept their sister's offer to help them detach themselves from the situation while Noelle, smiling for a second, then returns to a neutral look. Would the replacement really arrive in time for her teammates? Better yet, how were they, that was the best question?

(Cave of the village of Nean....)

Sally: Why am I here, you ask? Well, silly-billy, it was this transmitter that alerted me! But Baro, you haven't accumulated so much magical power.

Baro: Well, blame the stupid ass Magic Knights and the good nun with two shoes!

Sally laughs as she watches her failed kidnappers of the attacks on the royal capital. More or less Asta, who was just fascinated by her lack of magical power.

Theresa: Children, please stay here and keep healing! No one moves a muscle. Asta, Rimuru . Are they the terrorist group responsible for the attack on the capital?

Asta: Yes, they agree. I recognise that this crazy girl wearing glasses from anywhere, she kidnapped Rimuru and me after the initial seat.

Rimuru : They are called the eye of the midnight sun. A strange group, but certainly terrorists up to the tee.

Gauche has a look of murderous intent conducted and trained on Sally.

Gauche : Are you responsible for my Marie who hurt herself as she did? YOU'RE DEAD!

He pulls his mirror magic towards her, but she is quickly intercepted.

Sally: Gel Magic, now go STICKY SALAMANDER! I'm trying to have a touching meeting here with your teammates, maybe I should keep the four of you, Dissection PARTY!

Rimuru : It doesn't happen. At all, fucking monster!

Theresa: What kind of sinister magic does she have?

Asta: Be careful, it's very powerful! He was even able to block the power and attacks of the captain of the silver eagles!

Rimuru : Not to mention the incredibly antagonist to face, not too many kinds of viscous.

Sally laughs as she suddenly jumps into the salamander and darts for a quarter.

Asta: ATTENTION!

He takes the initiative, the bolt for the unstable girl. He successfully cuts through the amphibian into a gel, but that's where the good ended, they lock their eyes as it quickly bounces off a wall while it then beheads.

Sally: Oh idiot Asta, your anti-magic attacks will never land if they can't connect with me!

Gauche : Well... try this for the size! Mirror Magic: Think about the chorus!

His magic also hits the construction only for it to be absorbed, which shocks him.

Sally: It's really cool magic, but like Asta. There is only what a magical reflection can do against Mr. Salaman! Not very effective if you ask me. Maybe something... LOUDER!

A beam of gel hits the sister complex as it quickly redirects Left to a wall.

Rimuru: Shit, Gauche

Sally: Don't think I forgot you, my favourite slime  cub, Rimuru !

Rimuru : Bring it, blind sadist! Slime magic: quack Breaker!

He launches his wave attack, but not surprisingly, none connects because he too is whipped against a wall, causing the formation of a cloud of dust.

Asta: Rimuru !

His attention is diverted as the tendrils quickly wrap around him, bringing him into the salamander while Sally receives a hungry look at his features, with drool in his jet black hair.

Sally: AHAHAHAHAHA! Here's my pretty little Asta! You're not so ordinary for an ordinary-aired human, darling.

Asta: I... I can't... MOVE!

Sally then licks her neck, making the user anti-magic all kinds of uncomfortable by realising how special he is... WHILE SHE BITES HIM!

Asta: AHHHH! AHHH! IT HURTS, SO WEIRD!

Sally: Heh-heh, your blood is quite ordinary! Then, a nail sample. Stay still!

He screams in horror as the nail of his right index finger begins to be pulled when fireballs form all around the salamander.

Theresa: Magic of the flame: BRILLIANT CROSS OF FLAME!

Sally: Awww not fair! Mr. Salamander exploded.

Theresa: RAHHHHHH!