Arc 3: discussion on 3 eyes

He begins to whistle, going out through his own portal. Meanwhile, Julius had shot Veldora,Yami , Rimuru and Asta for a brief while.

Julius: I'm sorry to have retained you, you brothers and Yami. I won't hold you back much longer.

Julius: It's a terrible feeling, one of your trusted comrades... all this time that betrayed you traitor. Yami, you witnessed it first hand, I sprinted at a frantic pace to get where I am now. As a result, I may have made some mistakes on the way to becoming the wizard king.

Yami: Pft. Are you holding us back just so you can tell us? Because if that's Julius' case, let me tell you. You chose the wrong guy for this kind of soft thing.

Julius: No. There was another information I had to tell you, and I could only trust you with such delicate information. I came across something very unique when questioning our prisoners. Asta... do you remember the hiding place that the Eye of the Midnight Sun took you and your brother to the height of all the chaos, and the mysterious stone tablet that was at the centre of all this?

Asta returns to the moment when the wizard king had questioned Sally, Rades, Cindy,Valtos about the stone tablet and when Licht had confronted the two, Rimuru included.

Julius: According to our captives, they call these precious stones integrated into the tablet "magic stones". They believe that the collection of all will allow them to be reborn in their true identities and forms with close links with mana, thus conferring immense levels of power. It is widely believed that this is the reason why they targeted Fuegoleon in the attacks, because of the magic stone that had been disguised as a pendant.

Asta doesn't believe what Julius says while Yami summarises the last part.

Yami: So. They think they're going to be reborn, don't they? I think they have read too many fantasy novels.

Julius: I can't determine if this is the goal or not, but the threat is very real and a possibility. So, for me, we must prevent them from reaching all the stones here and now.

Yami: I hear you, I'm really doing Julius, but what makes you think you can trust me to do all this?

Julius: Four stones are left without an account, and it seems that our two consenting suspects know the location of at least one of them...

Yami: And where would it be?

Julius: The temple of the underwater sea, one of the strong magical regions.

Asta: OH YES, IT'S PERFECT, OF COURSE! Uh, question, what is a strong magical region?

Veldora grabs her head in her classic way while Asta pleads and screams.

Veldora : I swear to you that if you're not going to do this fucking thing you call a brain, I'll just go ahead and crush it for you idiot!

Asta: No, please, you don't have to do that brother ! I'll add more to you!

Julius laughs as he deepens what is essentially a strong region.

Julius: You can think about what you and your colleagues did with the dungeon that bordered the Kingdom of the Heart as a beginner's version.

Asta thinks of the time when Noelle and Rimuru were trapped by the monster Venus Flytrap of the dungeon.

Asta: Wait, you say it's more dangerous than the dungeon?!

Yami: In other words, we have to do it before the Eye of the Midnight Sun does it or makes plans, don't we?

Julius: Preferably, yes. And I believe that the best people for this type of mission would be you and your Yami team, the Black Bulls. Since many members are not as suspended by family or social status. We cannot forget that there may still be traitors among the squads. So, will you accept?

Yami: You are the wizard king, Julius. If you want something to be done, just tell us to do it. And if you worry about connections, then you're right. My team is not as overwhelmed by this problem as you think. Especially myself.

He remembers the time when he ran aground on the bank of the clover kingdom, the incessant chatter of strangers who talked to him because he continued to look at the sea, the first time he received his grimoire with his recently discovered black magic that poured out like waves and the first time he met Julius Novachrono, then captain of the Aqua Deer and main candidate to take the position of wizard king.

Yami: And that was it, I've been practically stuck with you ever since.

He slowly raises his hand, which stuns Julius in the Clover Kingdom Magic Knight salute.

Yami: And I will prove to you... that you have not made any mistake since that day. Julius.

Julius: He rarely greets unless it is for a brief... Thank you, Yami. I'm counting on you. Oh and Asta?

Asta quickly greets him, joining his captain in the gesture.

Brothers: Yes, Sir?

Julius: I'm starting to think it was fate, you're joining Yami's team. You see, strong magical regions have overwhelming mana areas that prevent strangers from entering. I doubt that anyone could have done without your anti-magic. And... your experience of fighting the Eye of the Midnight Sun cannot be ignored either. I'm sure you with people like Lady Noelle, your brothers (Veldora,Rimuru )and the rest of the Black Bulls will be useful to you. Good luck Asta, I'm counting on you too.

Asta: YES, SIR!

He hits the salute on his chest, and the pain is not immediately recorded with him. He screams and rolls in pain while Yami looks and laughs from the pathetic sight.

Yami: Would you like to watch that? I don't think I've ever seen anyone get hurt while greeting the Wizard King. You establish all kinds of firsts, Kid.

Julius: It's funny. I understand why you really welcomed him, Yami.

Some where in a cave

A white hair man wearing ablind fold With a blue skeleton by his side was looking at his sister in a tank full with healing properties

??:You did your best now you can rest we will get the other gem stone

??:You did your best now you can rest  we will get the other gem stone

Rhys:GOJO the CURSER it coming according to plan

???:YOWAIMO (laughing like a psycho) ...The DRAGON king...... I WILL KILL HIM