11 • Ladies First 🎲

Chapter 11, ABN 🖤 ~ Ladies First

Welcome BACK my beautiful babies to a brand new chapter of Mafia Andy, ABN 🫠🖤 get ready to swoon, get ready to melt over our sexy mafia man...without further ado ENJOY! ✨😍

The moving boat relaxing you, as the sun shines on you, Andy and The Levinson's

They were cuddled up on the other side of the boat, heavily making out and you weren't uncomfortable at all.

It's actually nice to see strong love like theirs exists, you pay more attention to the beautiful sceneries in Hawaii.

It seems like you're living a dream, something off of a postcard. It's a magical place, the tall palm trees, the crystal clear waters and the large mountains.

And you suppose the very handsome man beside you was a huge bonus.

Andy holds your knee and the more you spend time with him, like intimate time just you and him, you're starting to realize that his love language is touch.

Andy and you look at each other, a long captivating look that has you bubbling inside with satisfaction. Another laughs appears, grabbing your attention and Andy's, the both of you look at how happy Ari's girl is with him.

They whisper here and there–they're blushing, it's evident the connection they have.

Looking towards Andy, he smiles at you. A playful one, it's like he's used to this since he's been around them for so many years.

Andy recalls the day he met Ari's girl, for the very first time, at the charity banquet in none other than New York City.

"Here," Andy grabs your empty glass and fills it up with more rosé.

It's one of your favorite wines because of the way it is so subtle, yet hits the spot. And of course it is refreshing especially under this hot sun and warm breeze.

"Thanks," you bashfully smile at him, by that look in his eyes he's just silent begging you for more. You know the signs and you see them, but Andy still has more work to do. Like get to know you and show he actually cares for you.

Until then, you won't let him lay a finger on you.

As to when because Andy is too dangerously hot to waste, is up to him, if he steps up and proves it to you on this trip so be it, but if he doesn't he'll just have to keep waiting.

"Is it still a no for later? The champagne is really good..." he smirks at you, knowing your answer is the same.

But you send mixed messages when you lean into kiss the corner of his lips, shivers consume his body in the best way—god to be able to just grab you. And kiss you without fear...