12 • The Honeymooners 🌙

Chapter 12, ABN 🖤 ~ The Honeymooners🌙

Andy and Baby Doll get to know each other more...

"Favorite place." You read the question that Andy needs to answer. It's been almost an hour of playing this and Andy already knows all the basic stuff.

How easy can this be? He's so fucking smart. Andy gets to know you, without you even realizing because you're so into winning this. Even though no reward or prize was said.

"Hmmm," Andy thinks about it, he rubs your foot after you had placed it on the edge of his seat. Smirking at you with those devil eyes, you shiver hard, "right here with you."

Tossing your head back you chuckle lightly, "Noooo, Andy! Something for real."

Andy and you have finished half a white wine bottle, so you were feeling extra tingly and loose on your tongue.

"Okaaay." He's feeling it too, plus those drinks he had with Ari weren't helping him. But he's mentally decided no more of anything because he doesn't want to be drunk, just relaxed and he was very relaxed right now.

Moving his fingers against your delicate foot, he thinks about his favorite place, for real as you said. "Nantucket. We'd always go there every summer when I was a kid. It's the one thing I looked forward to after my dad sent me away to boarding school."

"What'd you do there?" You need more, you're loving and living for this soft side of Andy. And of course someone's childhood says a lot about them.

Andy gets lost in his thoughts, remembering the days he's mom was still around. Because they only ever went to the secret beach location when someone was out to get his dad.

He has very vague memories of playing with his dad at the beach, because for little Andy it may have been a getaway with Mom, but in reality they were hiding.

"Play with my imaginary friend."

Chuckling you think he's joking but by the way he's cheeks redden a light shade of pink you know he's for real, "oh, Andy. I-I, thought you were kidding."

A soft smile breaks out onto his face, "I wish, as kid I was homeschooled until my dad put me in boarding school when I turned 12 so I didn't really have anyone else to play with."

This raw, deep conversation is exactly what you needed from him.

"What was their name?"

The imagination of a child is extraordinary, one of the greatest things in the world that tunes into their creativity, and their life as an adult.

"San Fran, and his last name was Gold. I was obsessed with San Francisco even though I've never been. I don't know," he shrugs and you can just tell it's hard for him to talk about himself like this, almost like he's never done it before.

"San Fran Gold," smiling big to let him know everything he says is safe with you, you reach over to grab his hand, "why did your dad put you in boarding school so abruptly?"

Gulping Andy withholds something, mischievously smirking at you the same way a guilty child would.

"I talked back to him a lot. I didn't want to comply with anything that was told to me..."

"...thinking about it now, I'm sure it was the lack of a father figure....okay enough about me! Your turn, baby doll."

Getting the dice, you give it a good shake in your palm you throw them out. And sure enough it's like the stars were working in Andrew's favor.