13 • Fresh & Clean 🧼

Chapter 13
Fresh & Clean

🧼

Andy and Baby Doll get to know each other...more...and in the shower...

~ Y/n ~

He's not saying anything. I'm starting to feel really insecure he's just—he's gone mute!

It feels like he's a little boy and he was just told to not touch anything after walking into his favorite toy store.

I soaped him up before I could see what he was working with below the belt, and out of respect I'm keeping my eyes up.

So is he and we're just staring at each other, I dip my hair into the stream of nice cool water falling out of the shower head.

A happy sigh escapes through my nose, the water invading my scalp and soaking my hair. "Can you pass me the shampoo?"

Andy's eyes remain trained on my eyes, ever so slightly falling down to my lips. It seems he can't find any words to say so he nods.

I watch his Adam's Apple bob as he takes a deep gulp and reaches beside him to give me the complimentary shampoo gifted by the resort staff.

Passing you a bottle, you read over it and snicker. "This is conditioner."

I am completely naked before this man, I don't know if it was the champagne, the peaceful waves or his puppy dog gaze.

But something made it easy for me to just flip the switch and be vulnerable in front of him.

He can't get over the fact that I am naked before him, and it seems in his brain my sentence didn't register. Blinking at me, I laugh. "Okay..."

I press myself against his chest, and his jaw tightens. I'm teasing him now, and I can't lie my boobs against his chest feel amazing.

Reaching to place the conditioner back and grab the shampoo I can physically see him fighting the urge to grab me.

Smiling up at him innocently, I wait a moment or two before gluing my eyes off of him to squeeze some shampoo onto my palm.

To then scrub into my hair.

It's refreshing to see him like this, out of his normal moody, and mysterious aura.

He's in a trance, not like I've ever seen him before. And I'm going to take advantage. I mean I am naked in front of him.

And he's worshipping and eating up every second.

~ Andy ~

She's teasing me.

With that smile and her being pressed up against my chest.

Fuck I'm hanging onto the last bit of control that I have but I'm running out. I promised her this was just a shower and I'll cut my own mouth off if I break that promise.

Being watchful of her washing her hair, I can't stop staring at her. God is she beautiful, I've been with my fair share of women in my life.

But I've never had a girlfriend or a wife before Y/n.

My dad was strict especially with people we'd let into our circles and any girls who came over who get a background check done by my dad.

Some would come back and continue to live out the fling, but others after meeting my father would stay miles away.