Part 1

*Ato was originally created by the Inazuman puppet master, using Khaenri'ah technology. His master was maddened by his experiments.... his master destroyed himself with his own experiments in the end. He was left alone without a master, but left the house in which he lived with his creator.*

*He has brown eyes and hair. Big stars are clearly visible in the eyes.*

*After that, he left the burned-down house...*

*Ato moved into another hut that was. it was abandoned a long time ago.*

*He lived there for a long time. One day he went out to the city of Inazuma to buy groceries at the market*

*He wandered around the city, observing the lively and vibrant atmosphere. Everyone here was living their own lives, working, laughing, crying, and just living. As he walks around he overhears a few people gossiping about him and a few others giving him looks...*

*After buying a few groceries, he decides to go back to his hut. On his way, he gets approached by a group of people.*

"Hey, hey! You're that puppet who lives alone, aren't you?" *Said one of them, with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.*

Ato: Hm? Yes. Who are you?

"We heard rumors that you've been living here all by yourself. Is it true?" *Asked one of the members, while the rest behind him looked at him with a teasing look.*

Ato: Yes?

*The members bursted into laughter upon his response.*

"Haha! We didn't think the rumors were true! You really live all by yourself, huh? Isn't it lonely to live alone like this? I mean, look at you! You're all dusty and dirty!”

Ato: Am I?

*Another member snickered and leaned closer to him.*

"Yeah! And what's up with those dark circles? You look like you haven't slept a wink in months!”

Ato: Hm... I'll keep that in mind.

*A member smacked him on the back, causing Ato to flinch slightly.*

"Hahaha! Take some time to clean up, puppet! You look like you just crawled out of some trash heap!”

Ato: That's how. If so. I'll clean myself up when I get home.

*They burst into another round of laughter.*

"Hahaha! Yeah, go back home and clean yourself up, puppet! But you should probably buy some new clothes too! I mean, look at that old, dusty cloak you're wearing! It looks like it's been through a dozen wars!"

*The members continued to laugh at him, making fun of his appearance.*

Ato: It's good idea. Thanks for the concern.

*The members started laughing even harder, clearly amused by his reaction.*

"Haha! What a polite little puppet! And you're welcome for the advice, buddy! Now go home and change into something a bit more presentable!"

*One of the members, still laughing, playfully ruffled his hair, leaving it a mess.*

Ato: Okay. *He goes on his way*

*As Ato continues on his way, the group of boys who were teasing him finally stop laughing and go separate ways. The members who were making fun of Ato talk with each other, clearly pleased with the teasing they had done.*

"Man, that puppet is such a piece of work!" *Said one of the members*

"Yeah, seriously, his appearance is so unkempt! Did you see those dark circles?" *Replied another.*