Part 4

Ato: *He looked around*

*Ato stood in the center of the room, taking in his new surroundings. The atmosphere was peaceful, the ambient noise of the palace barely reaching his ears. The walls were adorned with traditional tapestries and paintings, adding a touch of cultural elegance to the room. The bed was neatly made, covered in soft sheets and blankets, and the furniture was arranged thoughtfully, creating a sense of order and tranquility.*

*Despite the luxurious appearance of the room, Ato felt somewhat out of place. He carefully set down his belongings on the small table and began to examine the amenities the room provided.*

*The kitchen area was small but functional, stocked with a variety of food items and utensils. The bathroom was tidy, with a small bathtub, sink, and toilet. Everything seemed to be thoughtfully arranged, making Ato wonder just how well-prepared the palace was to accommodate its visitors.*

*As Ato finished exploring his room, he walked over to the window, pushing aside the silken curtains to reveal a view of the palace gardens. The view was breathtaking, the gardens stretching out beneath him in a riot of color and fragrance. In the distance, he could see the glow of the city, the people going about their daily lives, tiny specks of light against the night sky.*

*As he stared out at the peaceful scenery, Ato couldn't help but feel a sense of surrealness. How did he end up here in the palace of the god of thunder?*

Ato: *He decided to have a little snack, decided to see what was in the fridge*

*Ato approached the kitchen area and opened the refrigerator. Inside were a variety of delicious-looking snacks and dishes. There were onigiri, sushi, tempura, and other traditional Japanese foods that he recognized. The sight of so many delectable options made Ato's stomach rumble a little, as he realized he hadn't eaten since he left his home.*

*He picked a piece of onigiri and took a bite, savoring the salty taste of the pickled plum inside the rice.*

*As Ato finished the last bite of the onigiri, he sighed contentedly. The snack had been both tasty and filling, and he felt slightly better after eating.*

*With his stomach no longer grumbling, Ato began to get ready for the night. He took a few minutes to bathe and change into his night attire, feeling grateful for the comfort and extravagance provided to him by the palace.*

*Eventually, he lay down on the futon, pulling the blankets up to his chin, and tried to sleep.*

*Ato closed his eyes, trying to push away the lingering thoughts that buzzed in his mind. Despite the comfort and security of the room, he found it difficult to relax and drift off to sleep. The events of the day replayed in his mind, the image of the Raiden Shogun's piercing gaze still fresh in his memory.*

*But eventually, the weariness and tiredness from the long journey and the events of the day started to take their toll on his body. Slowly but surely, Ato's mind began to drift, and he sank into the oblivion of sleep.*

*As Ato slept, his mind began to wander into the realm of dreams. The dreams were a blur of colors and sensations, blending together into a chaotic mess of images and sounds.*

*In the dream, he saw a laboratory, filled with strange looking machinery and tables covered in vials and other scientific instruments. In the center of the room, there was a large glass container, with a mysterious substance swirling inside. A figure stood at the side, holding a clipboard, and Ato recognized them as Yuto…*

*Yuto was a stern and determined man, with eyes that always seemed to be studying the world around him. Even in the dream, Ato could feel the intensity of his gaze on him.*