Part 7

*As Ato rises from the table, the Raiden Shogun watches him with a gentle smile, a sense of hope and anticipation in her eyes.*

Raiden Shogun: I'm proud of you, Ato. You've come a long way, and I have full confidence in your abilities. Go and make the most of your training.

*With that, Ato excuses himself from the table and makes his way towards the Tenryou Commission training ground.*

*As Ato arrives at the training grounds, he spots a group of soldiers engaged in a sparring session. Captain Kujou Sara stands at the edge, observing intently, her sharp eyes assessing each move. Upon noticing Ato, she dismisses the soldiers and approaches him.*

*Captain Kujou Sara approaches Ato, her expression stern but her voice filled with authority.*

Captain Kujou Sara: Ah, you must be Ato. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Captain Kujou Sara, head of the Tenryou Commission's army. The Shogun has arranged for me to oversee your warrior training. Today is the beginning of your journey towards physical excellence. Are you ready?

Ato: Yes, Captain.

Captain Kujou Sara: Good. Let's begin with a simple warm-up routine. We need to assess your current physical condition and abilities. Follow my lead.
*As she says this, Captain Kujou Sara starts to perform a series of stretching exercises, each with impeccable form. She observes Ato closely, assessing his movements and form. The soldiers who had been sparring previously stand to the side, watching curiously.*

*After the warm-up routine, Captain Kujou Sara motions for Ato to follow her. They move to a more isolated area of the training ground, where a series of combat dummies and training weapons are lined up.*

Captain Kujou Sara: Now, let's start with the basics. I want to see your proficiency with swords. Show me your fighting stance.
*She demonstrated the proper stance, feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, sword held at the ready. Ato quickly imitated her, his form almost mirroring hers.*

*Captain Kujou Sara nods, a small smile of satisfaction on her face.*

Captain Kujou Sara: Excellent. You have a natural sense for combat. Now, try striking the dummy. Take your time and focus on technique.

*Ato steps forward and executes a basic sword strike against the dummy, the sword connecting with a firm thud. The soldiers watching observe with interest, impressed by Ato's technique and control.*

*Captain Kujou Sara nods once more, her eyes filled with a mix of approval and determination.*

Captain Kujou Sara: You possess a strong aptitude for combat. But we need to push your limits. I want you to try a more advanced technique.

*She demonstrates a more complex sword technique, her movements fluid yet precise. Ato watches intently, memorizing the strike. He then attempts to replicate the technique, focusing intently on the stance and footwork.*

*Captain Kujou Sara observes Ato's attempt at the more advanced sword technique, her expression a mix of pride and constructive feedback. She steps forward, correcting some small mistakes in his stance.*

Captain Kujou Sara: Very good. You've learned quickly. But remember to keep your grip firm and your stance balanced. Now, try it again. Let's make it perfect.

*Ato nods and attempts the advanced sword technique once more, the correction from Captain Kujou Sara helping to improve his form. This time, his strike lands perfectly on the dummy, eliciting a satisfying sound of impact. Captain Kujou Sara smiles, her eyes gleaming with pride.*

Captain Kujou Sara: Perfect! You have a natural gift for combat, Ato. Your dedication and discipline will take you far.

*Captain Kujou Sara claps her hands together, a determined look in her eyes.*