𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, ˢᵏⁱˡˡᵃ ᵇᵃᵇʸ [𝐢𝐢]

ෆ you're wasting your time, in this endless situationship✎ this idea came from @exclusivesamm, just slightly changed

✎ this idea came from @exclusivesamm, just slightly changed.

ෆ you're wasting your time, in this endless situationship✎ this idea came from @exclusivesamm, just slightly changed

"Trent, stop running," you chased the young boy through the trampoline park. He was quick, and once he had his mind set on something, you couldn't stop him. As of now, his mind was set on getting away, he wasn't ready to leave.

"Woah, sup lil man," the stranger said, as Trent ran into him. You were screaming internally, preparing the embarrassing apology you had to give.

"I'm so sorry," you started, freezing, as the man turned.

"Hey," he said, almost stuck in place. It had been the first time seeing you, in almost 6 years.

"Trevon," you gulped.

"Y/n"

"Mommy, you know him?"

"No, he's a rapper," you explained to the boy, as he moved close to you.

"Cool," Trent nodded, as you grabbed his hand.

The two of you found yourselves staring at each other. He had mentally prepared himself for this moment, over and over, he should've had it down for sure. Yet seeing you, after all this time, you had a glow, you had matured, and...were a mother. He couldn't think of any words, all he could do was stare at you. You looked amazing.

"It's been a-one second," you said, as your phone rang.

Watching the phone go to your ear, he couldn't help but stare at the giant rock on your finger.

"Hey, yeah, I was trying to see if you'd babysit Trent tonight. Elijah is taking me to this new restaurant- thank you, love you," you told Lauren, ending the call.

"You're married?" Trevon asked a little shocked.

"Uh, yeah, I met Eli a few months after, y'know," you said.

"Is he mine?" He kept glancing at Trent.

"God no, he's for Eli, but I always thought Treya was a cute name," you laughed. He felt a small sting, was he actually hurt that your son wasn't for him? Guess the nerve never left.

Even after all this time, he found himself still having audacity. Maybe part of him wanted the boy to be his.

"Oh," is all he could say, with a small grin, it made him happy knowing you thought of him when you named your child.

"Are you still with her?"

"Yeah"

"That's good, well, I have to go, It was nice seeing you," you said, picking Trent up.

"Yeah, I'll let you go," he said, rocking back and forth on his feet.

"It was nice seeing you, Tee," you smiled, watching as his awkward expression, turned into a smile.

"I hope to see you again," he said, taking your hand, and placing a quick kiss on it.

"Maybe, bye for now"

"Bye," he said, watching you turn to leave.

"Mommy, he's weird," Trent said, making you laugh.

"He is, isn't he?"

You looked back, and as you expected, he watched you, a big smile on his lips. You held back your grin, turning away. You wouldn't be seeing him again, at least, not intentionally. He was too much of a risk that you weren't willing to take, anymore.

You had come too far to go back when you already knew the end game. Instead, you would keep him in your memories. Forgetting all of the toxicity he gave, accepting and remembering him for what he was, someone you loved, forever your unfortunate love.