𝐀𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐍

- 𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒍, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

(A tablet opens with magic and reveals the title: Disney twisted Descendants)

Zion: (Swipes the tablet) Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 8 years ago.......two of my mothers, Red, Daughter of the Queen of Hearts and Chloe the Daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming, traveled back in time to stop the Queen of Hearts becoming evil.

Aella: And they succeeded. And eventually my best friend was born (swiped the table screen revealing a picture of a eight year old girl)

Zion: Yep. That's me at eight years old. (Swiped the tablet revealing a family portrait) I'm the daughter of Mal, Ben, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Harry, Gil, Celia, Uma, Dizzy, CJ Hook, Red, Audrey, Jane, Doug, Lonnie, Freddie, Chloe, Dizzy, Ally and Jordan. Now take it in.

Aella: (swiped the tablet revealing Zion at her 16th birthday) And anyways.......Zion is line to be the next queen of hearts, queen of Cinderellasburg and to be the next queen of Auradon.

Zion: Yes, yes I am, Aella. Anyways, to the Isle of the Lost. Nowadays, the Isle looks better, cleaner and nobody is stealing anymore ever since the barrier was brought down.

Aella: And kids from the Isle of the lost are going to Auradon Prep, even our best friends from the Isle.

Zion: (Swiped the tablet to a picture of Kamali) There is Kamali, the daughter of Scar and Zira and the adopted daughter of Kion and Rani making her the princess of the tree of life.

Aella: (Swipes the tablet to a picture of Beatrix Mim) That's Beatrix Mim, the daughter of Madame Mim. (Swipes the tablet to a picture of Angelica) Oh, and that's Angelica, the daughter of Mother Gothel. They are our best friends.

Zion: Yeah.. And of course, we can't forget you. (swiped the tablet to a picture of Aella)

Aella: That's me. The daughter of the Cheshire Cat and Hecate, the Goddess of magic, spells, the moon, crossroads, and ghosts. When my mother decides to cast away her divinity and become mortal, I will assume her title, but we're a long way from that happening. Now hang on, you're about to meet us, but first this happened......