Papi Chulo💙🖤💋

Y/N POV:

Today I was hanging out with the triplets and all we did was talk, watch movies, make TikTok videos, eat, and just sit around. But from time to time, we would go out here and there, but I know Matt doesn't like going out because he is anti-social..but that's me too lol.  I love my friendship with them because we have everything in common like we have the same birthday month, same zodiac sign, and to be honest they are all my different personalities (Hehe). But I'm closer to Matt because I can that him anything and everything and he won't tell no one. And that's why I love him so much because he understands and is very caring. Pero con sus otros hermanos will they are the complete opposite. Not saying ion love them the same way as Matt I do because they know how to have a good time and stuff.
So, Chris and Matt were watching a movie we were watching "Coraline" and that's my favorite movie. Nick was in his room on the phone with Maddison.

~Moments later~

Chris fell asleep on the couch, and I grabbed a blanket and covered him with it. Matt got up turned off the TV walked over to Chris kissed him on the forehead. I helped Matt clean up the mess that Chris made with the popcorn.
"Thanks for helping me with the mess that Chris made...knowing him he wouldn't cleaned up after himself," Matt said while I laughed and said, "True your brother es un flojo like he'll probably go straight to his room and go straight to sleep". He laughed because he knew what I said and, to be honest Matt knows a bit of Spanish because of me :)
"Well Mateo I guess I should get going I'm tired, but it was fun hanging out with you guys," I said while grabbing my stuff I call him Mateo sometimes because we became friends in Spanish class and that's the name, I've been calling him. "Mateo? I haven't heard you call me that since we were in Spanish class" he said "But you should stay for the night I know it's late and you're probably tired since you hung out with us all day" he added. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah, I wouldn't let you drive late, and you could sleep in my room and borrow my clothes," he said while walking to his room I followed him and said "Alright Mateo if you say so" as I put my bag down on his desk. "Here you go you can change in the bathroom honey," he said as he gave me a t-shirt and plaid PJ pants. "Alrighty I'll BRB," I said going into the bathroom and changing my clothes. I took my shirt and pants and my bra off because who sleeps with that on me personally it's uncomfortable. I walked out of the bathroom had my clothes in my hand and walked into Matt's room but my clothes inside my bag it was a decent size so that my clothes could fit.

Matt POV
Wow, she looks cute wearing my clothes. I swear I have to stop having my feelings be in the way of our friendship because I have had a crush on her since we met in Spanish class. Gosh, why am I still staring at her say, something idiot? "You look good in my clothes," I said while she smiled and closed the door. "So, I can sleep on the floor, and you sleep on the bed honey," I said to her honey? What century are you in dumbass either call her a cute name or don't call her cute names at all. "Mateo, I don't mind if you sleep on the bed with me" she said while getting on the bed and getting under the covers. Mateo, I love the way she calls me that sounds like music to my ears. "Alright then I guess snuggle buddies" I said while turning the LED lights red and getting in bed with her. "Yay snuggle buddies we haven't snuggled for a minute" she said while smiling. And yeah, we snuggled before and to be honest I like that I get to hold her close to me because honestly, I wouldn't know what to do with her. If I'm going to be honest, I'm so happy that Y/N is in my life because I could tell her anything and she understands me. Like yeah, I could tell Nick and Chris, but they would just keep telling me to stop being so damn negative minded.

Y/N POV
So, Matt and I are cuddling I'm closed up to his chest because I'm short and I could feel his eyes on me. I looked up at him and said, "Are you okay Matt?" I asked him and he looked at me and said "Y/N could I tell you something but promise me it won't ruin our friendship or anything?" He said and to be honest I'm kind of nervous of where this is going because I'm getting a feeling he wants to confess his feelings about me. I sit up and said, "Of course Matt what's up?" Oh my god if he does confess his feelings for me this would be my chance as well because I do have feels for him, but I try not to let anything happen between because I think our friendship is more important than a relationship. "Okay so I don't know how to say it but I'm just going to say it...Y/N I like you and not in a friend way as in i want to date you way." Oh god well say something estúpida don't lead him on. "Matt... if imma be honest...I been had a crush on you since we met, I know that sounds dumb and I know I could have told you years and months ago, but I didn't want my feelings to be in the way of our friendship." I said and he sit up with me and hold my hand and slide a piece of my hair behind my ear and said, "So Y/N M/N L/N ¿Quieres ser mi novia?" Not going to lie him speaking in Spanish melts my heart and just music to my ears. "Si papi chulo I would love to be your girlfriend."I said than he pulled in for a kiss and I kissed back, and this makes me feel happy finally I could be with the man of my dreams. We pulled away and looked at each other and smiled lay down on the bed in the same position that we were in before. "Papi chulo? Sounds like a new nickname I got to get use to huh?" He said and I laughed and said "Yeah papi chulo that's going to be a nickname I'll give you unless you want me to keep calling you Mateo" I said turning my back to him, so I was facing the wall. "No, I like them both especially if you call me rude names in Spanish, I'll still like it because I love the way you talk Spanish." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him. I love this guy and I feel so protected by him. "Matt?" I said, "Yes Baby?" He said, "What do you think your brothers will think about us dating?" I said "Y/N they obviously love you already and love spending time with you and your good friends with them so I don't think they would have a problem of us dating" he said and he is right because Nick and I are besties and Chris well his Chris so I feel like they wouldn't have an issue because I know they just want someone perfect for Matt and who wouldn't hurt him. And I so much care and love for Matt that I would never never never want to hurt him. "Aww I really hope they would be fine with it" I said to him, and he said, "They will love now let's gets some rest because it's late" he kissed my check I said "Buenas noches papi chulo" "Good night amor" he said than we drift off to sleep.