Summertime High time☀️🍃

Y/N POV
The triplets and I were in the car about to film a car video and I was in passenger seat because why not. JK I kind of fought Chris for it but he will get over it. Cause I know Chris is Matt's Princesa Pasajera🙄but  now it's my turn hehe. Anyways we parked in a random parking lot and also I took an edible before coming here and the triplets kind of know I do this kind of stuff but they don't judge that I do this and  this kind of help with my anxiety's and stuff.

~Later on~

Nick pulls out the camera hands it to Matt and sets it up on the dashboard.
"Hey guys today we are here with our best friend Y/N" Nick said while Chris and Matt clapped their hands and I said "Hola mis amores how y'all doing." So Nick like always yaps about anything and everything same with Chris and me and Matt just look at each other laughing at them. "Okay well let Y/N talk because she haven't anything" Nick said "Alright we'll Y/N what do you wanna talk about today" Chris said looking at me and they were all staring at me but Matt been looking at me almost the whole time. Damn people are gonna make edits of Matt looking at me and stuff. "Well let me think" I said while tapping my head because if imma be honest I was kind of feeling the Eddie hitting and I'm about to be with Jesus soon. "Okay sooo if imma be honest I came up Spanish names for you guys" I said with a smile and cuando estoy con Jesús I smile hehe. "Ouu let me hear them" Nick said "Alright so Nick for you it's gonna be Ñicholas Antonio Sturniolo even though your original name is Nicolas but I add an H to it with a Spanish accent obviamente and your middle will it already have a Spanish name to it and I love it." I said to Nick and he said "Ouuu I really love that giving that spicy flair to it" and then I turned to Chris and I said "Chris what's your middle name again?" I asked him. "It's Owen" he said "Okay lemme think of a Spanish name to replace that...Ouuu got it okay so Chris your name will be Christopher Octaviò Sturniolo"I said to him and he said "Okay I thought you were gonna say Oscar or something but I like that too very different" he said to me and giving me a high five. "Oh damn I knew I should have said Oscar but me personally I feel like Oscar is such a basic name not hating if your name is Oscar out there" I said looking at the camera. "Now do Matt's name" Nick said with excitement "I love this game Spanish name game" Nick said laughing and we all laughed with him. "Okay now for Matt if imma be honest I have two different options" I said while looking at him and he smiled saying "Okay" this dude is too cute I can't with him. "Aver so options number one is Matthew Beńito Sturniolo and I know your first name is the same but it sounds different when you say it with the Spanish accent but number two is Mateo Beńito Sturniolo and me personally I love that because it have a nice ring to it and flows good as well." I said to him and he said "Yeah I love that one I love the way you said it too" he said with a smile.

~Moments later~

We were still sitting in the car just talking and stuff and I start to finally feel my high I put my head against the dashboard and try to breathe and if I'm going to be honest I was kind of feeling drunk but like when I smile or laugh out of nowhere that's when I gotta go home. So I try to sit up but I put my head against the window and looked outside and laughing and said "omg look at all those birds" I said and thankfully I wasn't tripping because they were actually birds gosh imagine if they weren't than they gonna think yo soy una loca 😭. "Yeah that's a lot of birds Y/N" Nick said "Y/N are you okay you look tired but at the same time your smiling" Chris said. I look at Chris saying while laughing "Yeah I'm fine honey are you okay?" I said looking at him and my eyes were almost wanting to close so basically looking faded asf. Nick, Chris, and Matt  start laughing and I said "What are you laughing at??" Feeling a bit but hurt cuz my emotions they can hit all at once. "Yo let me get out of this car I wanna dance bachata" I said moving my hips side to side on the passenger seat. "MATEO PLAY UNA CANCIÓN DE BACHATA POR FAVOR" I said yelling which I didn't mean to but I continue to dance side to side "Y/N you don't need to yell I'm right here." Matt said putting his hand on my lap while Nick and Chris just kept laughing. "Okay guys well that's it for today's video make sure to subscribe to our channel and check out our merch and social medias link below see you guys next time" Nick said. "Anything else you wanna say Y/N" Chris added on. "Um....Yo soy una perra en calor y yo estoy con Jesús" I said looking at the camera smiling and but my hands together like if I was praying🙏🏼.