Can I watch? 🤪👀

Y/n Pov
Today I'm getting my stuff ready to be at the triplet's house because we are going to have a sleepover and Madison is going to be there. I am excited she see her because that's my baby and I missed her so much, she's been on tour but today it's her free day and she will perform here in LA. I grabbed my bag and walked out my door and walked to their house. I opened the front door because Matt texted me and said to walk in and I did and yelled "Hola Mis amores I'm here!", I walked to the living room and saw them in the living room and said "Hey" and they got up and hugged me individually kissed their cheeks, "I heard my girl where's my baby at" Maddie said coming downstairs.  I put my stuff down and excitedly walked up to her and said, "Wah I missed you boo boo" and gave her the biggest hug and moved side to side, we laughed and giggled we kissed each other on the lips and pulled away from the hug and she said, "I missed you so much, love."

Nick, Matt, and Chris looked at us I said "What y'all staring at you act like you've never seen us kissed before" and Nick said "I just wish you were that excited to see us like that" with a fake pout. "Aw Nicky, she sees y'all almost every day don't make her feel bad," Maddie said, "For real and I love you guys every day and appreciate my time with you guys," I said, "So what are we doing tonight?" I added and Matt said, "Well we go invited to Jake and Johnnie's house party, so we can go to that and then come back to sleep over." "Ou good thing I got my party outfit," I said clapping and rubbing my hands, "I'm ready to party hardy, drink, and shake my ass" I added on. "Aye I can't wait to see you with your outfit," Maddie said while smacking my ass, and yeah never in a million years I would have a friend who would be all up on me especially Maddie, I mean not going to lie I like the feeling of its Hehe. Me and Maddie had hooked up in the past, but we never had feelings attached or anything friends-with-benefits type of thing.

"So, who's room am I sleeping in so I could put my stuff away" I said, and Matt said, "Mines follow me" I walked behind him and started to put my stuff in the corner, and he said, "So what are you going to wear tonight?" I stand up and said, "Um it's a surprise love you'll see."  I left Matt's room and sat on the couch with Maddie and said, "So how's life been with you honey bunch?" while playing with my hand and I said, "Um well same old same old, just here, hanging out with the guys, see my family here and there, how about you how's tour life going?" "My life is good, I'm happy to be here with you and the guys because I miss you guys so much, and tour life is going I love performing" she said. And I laid my head on her lap, and she plays with my hair, and I said "Aw babe I miss you so much, like I had a lot of fun with the triplets don't get me wrong, but I miss having you around and basically have a girl in my life" I laughed, and she laughed with me. We stared into each other eyes and then Matt walked in and said "Get a room you too, but we will be leaving soon so get ready" I sat up and went to get my clothes, make up bag, and my curling iron, while Maddie went upstairs to Nick's room because she's sleeping over there and she's probably  going to use the upstairs bathroom to change while I use the downstairs bathroom.

~Moments later after doing my hair and make-up~

"Y/n! Maddie! You ready?" Nick yelled from the living room, but I put my outfit on and I was wearing a see through body suit: