High Sex 🙂‍↕️⚠️

Y/n Pov
Today I am with Matt because his brothers went out to Tara's Party. I stayed with Matt because I didn't want my baby to be alone and I wanted to get high. I and Matt have been dating for a year, and he knows that I like to get high I'm glad he doesn't mind it, but we were cuddling and watching a movie, also I took my Eddie before coming to his house so I'm going to feel it. We were watching 'Secret Obsession' and I went up and he said, "Where are you going" and I said, "I'm going to the bathroom quick." I walked into the bathroom, and I was semi-feeling my high, I splashed some water on my face and made sure I didn't feel anxious while I was high, because sometimes I felt like that. I took a couple of deep breaths and then opened the door and walked back to my amor.

"Hey Papito so if I'm going to be honest, I'm kind of feeling my high just a little bit though," I said to him and cuddled back with him and he said, "Oh god here we go, that's okay I'll take care of babe." "Hey, you think you could massage my back amor?" I asked Matt because when I'm high I like to feel relaxed, "Sure lay down put your head on my lap" he said when he patted his lap. I laid down and then we continued watching the movie. He rubs my back, and I was focusing on the movie.

~Moments later~

Matt Pov
While I was rubbing Y/n back I decided to give her rub her butt because I know she likes those and then we continue to watch the movie. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked Y/n, she didn't respond, and I stop what I was doing and saw she was so focused on the movie, and I rubbed her shoulder and said, "Babe, are you okay?", and she go sat up and said "Oh yeah very...I'm good" and laughed oh god when she was starts to laugh outta nowhere she's already high. "Do you want to go to bed?" I asked her and she just got up and almost fell because she was walking a bit wobbly. But I grabbed her and said "Okay babe let's go to my room" I put on arm around me and grab her waist just so she wouldn't fall. "No papi I want to dance" she said and I said "Okay we can dance in my room" "Okay babe" as I walked her to my room I placed her in my bed and then closed the door and she said "Play music play music" laughing and then I said "what song" I play it in my screen computer and she said "um I want to listen to reggaeton por favor" she got up from the bed and then took her hoodie off and she was only wearing a bralette and I'm not trying to get horny because I know that she is high and I don't want to make it seem I'm taking advantage of her.

I played a reggaeton mix and she just dancing, and I enjoy her being happy and just being herself because I know this is her alter ego. "Ayeee this is fun" she said while moving her hips back and forth. I just sat back and watch her and that may sound like I'm a creep but I'm her boyfriend so I'm good.  Later on, she told me to put bachata music and I did than she pulled me close to her begging me to dance.  And she has taught me this dance before, but I try my best to dance it, even though people think I am a good dancer. "Aye dale papi chulo" she said hyping me up and I just laughed because she is so cute when she does. After couple minutes of her dancing, she sits in my bed then try to catch her breath. "Babe, can you make sure my heart is beating" she said and sometimes she would get anxiety, I sat to her and placed my hand in her chest and said, "Yeah your heart is breathing amor your fine okay" and she nodded her and laid down.

Y/n Pov
Yeah, I'm definitely feeling so much that I'm kind of horny hehe. So, when I was lying down, I said to Matt "Babe I'm hot, can you help me taking off my pants please?" He did as he was told and then I just laid in bed almost half naked in front of him. But don't get me wrong it's not like we haven't done it we have but it's been a minute. "Papi, can we cuddle half naked?" I asked him and he looked at me and climbed on top of me and started to kiss me and we ended up making out. So, I'm taking that as more than cuddling, our lips connected and kissing, and he put his tongue inside. He lifted his head up and said, "Baby girl if you want to have sex than tell me...but are you sure you want to?" I look him in the eyes and try to focus because I'm faded but I said to him "Yes I'm sure papito I want you to fuck me" I smiled and then he kissed me again than went to my neck and making his way down to my tiddies.