Twitch 2.0💜

Y/n Pov
Today I am with the triplets well more like the twins porque Nicholas is still traveling around the world and I didn't know that he went on a little tour con Maddie y nunca sabía she was on tour. Pero Chris is here and I'm happy because I love Chris company and I know that's weird to say because I know his brothers they sometimes get irritated with him and not gonna lie I do be feeling bad for him.
I was sitting on the couch with Matt and Chris between them Matt on my right and Chris on my left. We were watching a movie and than Chris said "We should go on twitch and play Dress to impress", I looked at him and said "I would say sure pero no quiero levantarme" i pouted and slouching, "Sure I'll be down let's go Y/n" Matt got up and same with Chris and I said "Pero no quiero" I said again pouting. Matt and Chris looks at each other than back at me and said "Grab her" and Matt grabs my arms and Chris grabs my legs and lifting up my body basically dragging me to Matt's room, surprisingly I didn't fight cause when they drag me out of a comfortable position I be fighting back.

Once they pulled me away from the living room and making our way to Matt's room I said "Ow your gonna expose my boob" because I have a baby blue crop top and I didn't have a bra on. I feel my top lifting up more but thankfully we made it to his room. They threw me on his bed "ow" I said my face oh Matt's blanket, than Chris says "Nipple" he points out and I screamed and quickly covering my boob with my top. "That was the best thing of my life" Chris continued saying and I laughed and Matt was setting up the live stream, "Okay ready y'all" Chris nodded his head and I'm just laying in bed not giving a fuck. "Imma just lay here y'all do y'all thing" I pulled out my phone and started to watch Tiktoks.

Matt Pov
I started the stream and me and Chris were just talking and Y/n was laying down on the bed almost by the edge, and she was on her phone so I know she wouldn't be annoying like Chris does sometimes be saying the mostly weird and annoying things. I swear I don't know where he be getting it from, "Hello  guys today Me and Chris and Y/n are gonna be playing dress to impress, well mostly me and Chris are going to be playing, Y/n is just here for moral support" I said and than Y/n looks at our screen and said "Hey everyone" also waving her hand then went back on her phone.

~Moments Later~

"Oh god guys I feel like we are getting too addicted with this games because I feel like every time we be on twitch we be playing this or Fortnite" I said while my eyes are glued to the screen playing dress to impress. "No seriously we have been, we should try to look up other games to enjoy playing" Chris says, I was looking back at the chat and people are saying 'we love you guys', 'how's your day going?', 'Y/n should try and play', 'tell y/n to play the game with you guys', 'y/n is me being lazy not wanting to do anything'. I laughed as I saw comments about Y/n, "What's funny Mateo" I heard Y/n saying, "Nothing people are just saying how you should play the game with us, and how you laying down being lazy is there mood" I said, "Listen if y'all want me to entertain you guys all you gotta do is ask" she said sitting up from the bed and facing out direction. "Plus if anything I don't feel like doing anything like I'm hella bored pero yo no se que voy hacer" she said looking down, I look at her through the screen and  I know Y/n have been in a bummed mood lately and I would ask her what's wrong but I don't want to force it out of her and telling me what's going on, I'll let her be and if she wants to talk about it than I'll let her. "Hey Chris do you want to continue playing with me?" I asked him and he said "Sure I'll show you how it's done" I got up from my chair and he got up from his and went to sat on my chair, I stand in front of Y/n and she looks up at me and I move my head and my eyes to left signing her let's leave the room because I wanna talk to her. She nods her head yes and I told Chris we'll be back.

Me and Y/n walked out the room we went to the living room sat on the couch, "Okay Y/n tell me what's wrong because I know something is bothering you and you've been in a depressing mood lately" I said to her, wow Matt so much for saying I'll let her be and when she is ready she will talk to me. She just looks down and looks like she was about to cry, "I don't know like all of a sudden I've just been depressed as fuck, and I wanna say I'm not sure what to do with my life...because for the longest time I wanted to per-sue my career as a teacher but now I'm not even sure because I've been working at the childcare center for three years now and I feel like I don't wanna do it anymore...and like ever since I went back to work after my vacation I feel like I wanna quit but I at least want to find a job first before I quit but I'm not sure what do I wanna do anymore." Oh my poor Y/n she's been stressing over life and what she wants in life, "Aww Y/n I'm sorry your feeling like that, I'm sure you'll find out what you are truly passion about and you maybe not find out today or tomorrow but eventually you'll find something what to do" I said to her and gave her hug because it looks like she needs one and than I rubbed her back.

Y/n Pov
Aww I honestly wanna cry right now but I don't wanna be a big baby in front of Matt, "Thank you Matt that means a lot" I said while hugging him than we let go, "Well how about you try to do YouTube and stuff, because you already have a lot of followers on TikTok might as well be a social influencer you know" he said to me and I looked at him and gave him 🫤 that look and said "If imma be honest I was thinking of that pero porque voy eso if I'm like kind of a private person and I mean do like to talk only to myself lol pero no offense me personally I feel like that's not a reality job" he shook his head and than said "Well hey I was feeling the same thing but I got use to it sort of because I know people in the comments be like 'oh Matt gotta talk more' or 'why Matt don't talk alot' but I just got use to it and it is very weird feeling at first but you'll get the hang of it" he said to me and I guess I'll think about but I'll see where the wind takes me. "Okay I guess I'll think about but I do wanna keep my preschool job because I don't wanna just quit and like do videos and especially if it doesn't take me no where" I said to him and he said "Okay well let me know it goes and if you want I can help" with a smile and I said "Thank you Matt your always a big help in my life and I love that about you" we got up from the couch and hug each other one more time and I said "Can we please have more of these therapy sessions again" while letting go and he laughed and said "Yeah sure why not, now let's go back before the chat  or Chris says that we are making out or something" I laughed and we went back to Matt's room and went on about our night.