Borracha pt. 2🍷🥴⚠️

Y/n Pov
Nick and Chris are carrying me out of the club because I am a bit borracha. "Okay Y/N get in the car" Nick opened the back seat door and I entered the car but sat on the other side which is the driver's side and put my head against the window my vision was a bit blurry, but I think I could manage just got to keep my mouth shut because me being me I'll say the wildest things ever. As Nick and Chris entered the car I said, "Omg if y'all didn't pull me out the dance floor I'll probably have sex right there" Damn so much for keeping my mouth shut pendeja. "Omg, that's what Nick said when we were about to leave, he was like "Let's go before she ends up having sex with her," Chris said while laughing and I laughed too because she was hot, but I felt like I need to be high to have sex with her. "Wait what? What did I miss" Matt said "Someone filled me in what happened at the club." "Matt, I kissed and Made Out with a Girl and TO be honest I Kind OF Loved It Like she was Gorgeous," I said almost slurring my words. "I got it on video of them making out so if Y/N wondered what happened at the club I will show her," Nick said I looked at him and said "Nicky Is This How it feels to be Gay?... Because she was obviously gorgeous and I loved her boobies and if I stayed with her I would probably start sucking on them and she would be my type of girl classy but freaky at the same time, damn am I a lesbian? You what I should why? Porque los pinche guys they don't know how to treat los mujeres bien y que su chinga su pinche perra puta madre" I said while holding up the middle fuck and facing my head down. "But not you guys you are cool I fucks with you guys" I added on and they all laughed and Nick said "Y/N honey...you'll be okay and we love you," he said while putting his hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry honey you'll find someone who will love you for you and would love to be in a relationship with you." I looked at him and said, "Aw thanks Nicky I love you too también te quiero, Chris, and Matt." "We love you too Y/N" Chris and Matt said.

Matt Pov
Well damn so much information that I'm hearing. Now how am I supposed to tell Y/N that I like her I mean I don't have anything wrong with her being a lesbian even if she was for 5 minutes but still. But the thought of her kissing another girl made me feel more attractive to her don't get me wrong girl on girl stuff most definitely turns me on but to hear it out loud that Y/N did that was getting me a bit hard. I pulled up to the driveway of our house turned off the car and said: "Okay we are home." I got out of the car closed the door and opened the backseat door and saw Y/N with her head down looking as if she was dead then she picked up her head when I said "Y/N we are home let's get you inside" "Okay Mateo" I helped her getting out the car. "Chris or Nick can you guys help me with her please" "Not me I helped carry her out," Nick said while walking to the front door unlocking it. Thankfully for Chris, he helped me and closed the door as well "Alright Y/N let's go be careful" I said while walking to the front door and it was a success, we closed the door and Chris locked it. I carried Y/N over my shoulder and took her to my room "Whoa put me down I'll fight you bitch...wait this is kind of fun" she said as I entered my room, I put her down and have her sit on my bed. "Wait to carry me again that was fun," she said as she put her hands up as if a baby wants uppies. "No Y/N we got to take off your Makeup where are your makeup wipes" I said, and she pointed to her bag in the corner I went to grab them and held her head up her eyes were closed, and I started to take off her makeup. As I was removing her make-up she said, "Matt can I tell you something?" And I said "Sure what's up" "I love you so much like you are such a kind, loving, sweet, supportive, and may I add sexy friend that I ever had" I paused for a moment and not going to lie I wanted to just to tell her that I like her.

Y/n Pov
Oh man here comes my feelings getting involved smh it's not like I wasn't lying I do love Matt like that like he is everything that I'm looking for in a relationship. "Y/N... I love you too, but I love love you though...I had a crush on you since I met you" he said while finishing up cleaning my makeup and my eyes opened up like I sobered up quickly when he told me that. I took my eyelashes off and said "Really Matt? You like me?" As he sat next to me I looked at him and he looked at me holding my hand and kissing it and said "Yes I have wanted to tell you but I just had cold feet and just tried to forget about it but I couldn't because I couldn't stop thinking having you in my life in a relationship way" All I could say was "Aw Matt I think the same way as you if I'm going, to be honest, I wanted to date you instead of my ex-boyfriend" I said feeling relieved about my feeling's. "Why didn't you?" he asked and I faced him turning my body and holding his hands and looked at him and said "Because Noah threatened to hurt you if I didn't continue dating him so I didn't want you to get hurt because I wanted to protect you" I said caressing his cheek and rubbing it "I didn't want him messing up that beautiful handsome face" he laughed and moved a piece of my hair behind my ear and looked into my eyes and moves closer to me and pulled in for a kiss.
Wow this feeling is amazing I've been waiting for this moment I wish I wasn't drunk so I could remember this moment. The kiss became more passionate than turned into a make-out session, he lay me down, so he was on top of me while still making out with me, one hand on the back of my head to make sure I didn't hit my head and the other on my thigh, but he didn't put his full weight on me. He moves to kiss my neck then moves his hand closer to my inner thigh. But he pulled away and said "Wait is this, okay? It's okay if you don't want to do this" I pulled him back to a kiss pulled away and said, "Yes Matt it's okay I want to." He picked himself up from the bed and I did the same we both removed our clothes and once we were both fully undressed. Wow, may I just say his dick is big and he was already hard like damn I wonder what he was thinking about in that head of his, unless maybe the tea I told him that in the car about me and Sophia making out got him turned on I mean all guys like to watch lesbian porn. "Like what you see," he said then started to kiss me all over again we made out and he picked me up I wrapped my legs around him and he lay me on his bed. "Is it okay if I go down on you?" He asked and I said, "Yeah I'm okay with that" Aw I swear he is so sweet and very caring.