𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾?! 2

I'm going to just continue walking away, Hyperlaser won't see me... He's blind as fuck.....
"Ohohohoho!! Now who are you!?!!" "HOLY FUCKING SHIT-" "Shush!!!!!" "Oh. It's just you Subspace." "Yeah!!!! The Phighter with the best faction!!!" "Better than the playground and Theive's Den Faction at least.. Now I'm going to leave. And if you fucking try to stop me I will tear you apart. Limb from fucking limb." "Woah.... Calm down.." "Now I'm leaving." Subspace didn't try to stop me, which was actually surprising since he practically never listens (I FUCKING THREATENED HIM WHAT MAKES MY DUMBASS THINK HE WOULD EVEN TRY??????) I ended up walking into yet ANOTHER alleyway and god damn..... I'm tired..... why do I feel so weak?........
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Gah....... Why is it so bright..... "Ah! Good thing you're not dead. That would be tragic!" "Who..... the fuck are you?...." "Watch it with the language please, and I'm Vinestaff." "Gosh.... What time is it?..." "Well it's 9 a.m.!" "Oh my goodness... I was out for that long?..." "By any chance, could you tell me your name?" "If you want a straight answer, I don't even really know...." "Oh!... So you aren't a phighter?" "Nope.." "Only Phighters or deities have colored horns.." "Ah.. wait... My horns are colored?...." "Yeah! They're cyan!" "Ah.. please don't tell me they look like Medkits horns...." "Sorry but they do..." "Blegh." (I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MEDKIT I JUST LIKE INSULTING HIM) "I hope you don't mind." "Don't mind what- OH! DAMN YOUR STRONG!" Somehow she picked me up! (I'm mostly muscle mass.) And I'm still surprised on how she didn't even struggle. "Why-" "Im taking you to Medkit." "But. Why?" "You kinda need a weapon..." "Makes sense but, did you have to pick me up?" "Maybe. You look like you could collapse if you walked anyways." "Fair reasoning."
_
_
_
_
_
_

Im still surprised on how Vinestaff picked me up, spite the fact she can literally bodyslam Scythe. (MY HC!) Well mean at least she isn't strangling me- and im still in my hoodie and jeans. "How long were you walking anyways?" "Like.... a few hours?.." "With no breaks?" "With no breaks." "No wonder you passed out. Shuriken also told me about the event that happened yesterday." "Sorry about that. He kept poking me and asking for my name." God damn it's humid now holy fucking shit. "Well we've reached the Lost Temple area so, ain't that long till we reach Medkit." "How do y'all deal with it being this humid?" "Takes a while but, we adapt to it." Vinestaff being the smart gal she is decided to still carry me and use her knee to knock on Medkits door. "Who is it this time Vinestaff?" "Well they don't exactly have a name and they need a weapon.." "Just say they're a new phighter." "Well they're a new phighter then." I never fucking agreed to this but okay. Vinestaff than carried me inside Medkits place (IT REEKED OF COCONUT SOAP AND TEA TREE OIL) and sat me down right beside her, and I somehow kept my balance. Medkits a fast talker so he practically started talking as soon as Vinestaff sat me down. "What weapon would you like?" "What's the heaviest weapon this faction can provide?" "A mini gun.." "Get me one of those. "You su-" "Yes." "Fine than. I'll see what I can do to get one. Might take a while."