𝐴𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅 𝑁𝑂𝑇𝐸. 8

Umbrella being themselves probably didn't even care for the note and probably threw it away. Would be normal, and why am I even awake it's 3 in the fucking morning and, OH! ITS RAINING!!! I WOULD BE ABLE TO BE IN THE RAIN! But I could get sick and I don't wanna worry Mamastaff (cute Vinestaff nickname). So I guess I'll just go outside and write the second note on the front porch while listening to the rain. Now what to start it off with... What to do, what to do.... Maybe- no..... They wouldn't care for that as a start of the note..... And of course Umbrella also had to be outside as well! Just great! Good thing nothing connected to my body is glowing! And good... They don't see me.... It would be bad if they saw me... And I have an idea on how to start this off! And the only writing utensil I have right now is a fountain pen so why not write the whole note in cursive! I'm not going to sign it. They'll figure out who the notes are from! Eventually..... So let's start this note off.... "Dear Umbrella, you must've gotten my note, and I can tell you probably were wondering why it was so fucking janky. It was for a reason! A good reason." (YALL ONLY GETTING THE START OF THE NOTE) good thing they can understand cursive, well I think they can understand cursive... hehe....... Ah... Now I have to get it to the place they're staying without them spotting me... I'll just take a shortcut.. You've got this M.G... you've got this. NOW MAKE A RUN FOR IT! I started running, fast enough to make my whole appearance look like dull shapes and colors all swirled together, the rain and the darkness only helping me. Im pretty sure my pace made Umbrellas ears ring but I don't care.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Alright... I've delivered the note. And slipped it into a more.... Easy to notice place where they won't trip. They left the door unlocked so I just opened the door and put the note inside, making sure to lock the door and leave it cracked so Umbrella could get back in and wouldn't get trapped outside, and so a dumbass couldn't rob them. Now time to run back..... That's gonna be easy. I started running back to Vinestaffs, taking the long way on purpose, getting my jacket drenched in the process but, I don't care. I actually don't care. Good thing im back at Vinestaffs now, and I'ma take my jacket off! Now to actually enter and get my dumbass some fucking well needed rest because I deserve it!