𝑆𝐶𝐴𝑅𝑆 14

Why can't I just be normal. I don't like it in this world. Vinestaffs been kind to me but, what have I done to deserve her? It's comfortable in here, the room she had decorated for me. I appreciate her. But, I don't deserve her. I never deserved her. She reminds me of her. Who was she again?...... Oh... My own mama.... I miss her. Hyperlaser took me away from my parents. He had a reason though. I don't know what the reason was but, he had a reason. Well I think he had a reason. Why was I the one who got stuck in this hell.

Why..

Why...

Why......

WHY?!?!.........

W̴̪̼̩̘͔͒̏̓͐͂̆͑̐͝Ḩ̶̳̣̮̻̪̜͍̹̭͓͍̳̼̈́̅́̄̍̀͐́̊̽͌̊̂͂͠͝͝Ỵ̷̡̛̟̱̑̍̀̉̿̿̉?!?!?!

I don't deserve this torment. I never did. I'll just stay in here. Maybe doodle? I mean I have a pencil and some paper so I guess. Now... What to doodle? A cat? A field? What to draw.... OH! Wi-

"M.G!"

"Yeah Vinestaff?"

"Ya gotta head to the Blackrock area!"

"Ok!"

Gotta get my stuff. I'm glad at least Vinestaff found me. Instead of Banhammer or Medkit or.... Scythe..... Or....... Katana.... Jesus now I've gotta head to the Blackrock area oh my fucking god it's gonna be a long mother fucking walk holy fucking shit.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Just keep walking. Ignore everything happening around you. It's nighttime but don't be fooled. Don't be fooled. Oh who am I kidding. I never listen to my own advice and....... wait a fucking second. Is that Umbrella?..... Yep. Indeed it is them. Why do they appear to be crying?... Should I go check on them?........ No... But.... They're going through the same thing as me.... I should help them. Guess I'll just ask if they're okay. They're in here for the same thing I am. Needed phighters. It's saddening. Why couldn't someone else be here instead of us?... We didn't deserve this.

"Hey. Umbrella."

They fliched. Why did they flinch. And why are they acting so normal now.

"What?..."

"Are you okay?."

"Why is someone like you worrying about me."

"I just need to worry. Something's off about you. Really off about you. You aren't really supposed to be here either, are you?..."

Why do they look so surprised?. Why?. Did I catch on to that to easily? What did I do wrong. What. What. What..... No.. no no no no no no no WHAT DID I DO WRONG?......

I'll just walk to the Blackrock area now. Just forget about it. They won't answer. They won't. They wouldn't. They would kill me if I kept asking questions. Why do I never shut the fuck up. I need to learn how to shut up. I need to. I don't need to talk. Im sorry. Now back to walking.

Maybe I do deserve this torment.

Torture.

Pain.

Do I deserve this?.