𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝐿𝐷 15

I don't know why I picked the Blackrock faction to join. I hate, well, normally hate the cold. Maybe to just, be secluded from everyone else but, it's quite peaceful over here. Nobody to bother me except for Subspace or Hyperlaser. I actually enjoy the quiet surprisingly. I used to hate it when I was.... human..... Just don't pay attention to it, enjoy the quiet and the snow. Well they already had an empty room so they just got it to match my color scheme but just left it mostly dark. I'm happy they left it dark. Might as well go inside again. It's actually quite warm and I like that! Never thought I'd be happy here.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Nice and warm, cozy as well! Hyperlasers a good decorater. Made the room all beautiful! Now what to do what to do..... Drawing doesn't sound fun to do currently..... Maybe- oh! Hyperlaser texted me!

CHAT WITH: Friendly_fire

Friendly_fire

By any chance are you hungry?

Life H8r

Nah, not rlly. Why'd you ask?

Friendly_fire

I found this large carton
of strawberries and you
seem like the dude who
would like strawberries.

Life H8r

Get it. And yes I like strawberries.

Friendly_fire

Knew it.

Life H8r

You act like a father. And i barely know you.

Friendly_fire

You act like a son. And I barely know you

Life H8r

Cliché.

END OF CONVERSATION

Yeah, Hyperlasers definitely a good dude. He may not be the best mentally but, he's a good dude. And he does act like a dad and i've barely been here for a while. Im definitely considering him my dad now. It's really comfortable in here, who picked this mattress? Oh. It smells of coconut and tea tree oil. Definitely was Medkits but damn I don't give a single fuck, this is comfortable! Now... Good thing I have some mint essential oils! And some lavender ones..... Which one should I use...... Fuck it, im using both! And, oh my god that combo smells good.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Now... Holy hell I forgot I had fluffy hoodies. Im putting one of those hoodies on. Im wearing the dark teal one because, why not? It's neatly colored, and the second thickest one I have! And oh my fucking god this is cozy... Oh! Im taking a guess that's Hyperlaser! Yep! Indeed is! Now... What... What was it... OH! STRAWBERRIES! DID HE GET THEM?

"M.G. I didn't forget your strawberries so, just take the container.

"Oh! Uh.. Thank you!"

"No problem. And I swear if you finish those in one day I'm gonna be surprised."

"Uhm...."

"You're probably gonna finish them all in a day."

"Uh..."

"At least it's healthy. I'll be off to head to my quarter of this lab. If you need anything, text me. Okay?"

"Mk."

Now he's definitely a good dude. I think I may have been a tad bit to harsh with my thoughts earlier. Geez I was definitely thinking harshly about him. Hes a good dude.

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑵𝑬𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑫!

You found a friend. Im proud of you M.G. Just remember, you must stay on high alert. You can't fully trust him

[ USER SENT BY ] : ???

𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑁𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝐸𝑀𝑃𝑂𝑅𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐵𝑅𝑂𝐾𝐸𝑁!