𝐹𝐴𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐻𝑅𝐸𝑁𝑍𝑌 13

Aight….. Another day, another phight…. Or is today a break day? I don't fucking know. Might as well go outside to get some fresh air! Now time to- Oh! There's a note! Well, two or is that three?- Oh. It's three! Now let's see what these say……
_
_
_
_
_

‘Dear M.G, today is the day you get sorted into a faction! You don't have to join a faction but it would be best if you did. Especially since you have plenty of potential! Despite the fact you looked like a maniac in your 1st phight. The factions you have a choice to join are,

Blackrock (BR)

Theive's Den (TD)

Lost Temple (LT)

Playground (PLAYG)

Or you can stay factionless! This is your choice so choose wisely because you can't swap factions.

            Ps, give this to Vinestaff when you finish choosing a faction or decide to stay factionless!

-The Flipside Crew   -Faction choice:                    ‘
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Oh. Now I need to FUCKING CHOOSE A FACTION??? WHAT THE FUCK! I swear i'm going to shoot someone- Nvm. Id go to Banlands with Banbitch. I don't wanna be near that big dude but, he's kinda hot…… but oh god….. Scythes hot as fuck….. hehe… Why am I thinking this? I'm not Bi… Or am I? Oh god now i'm questioning my sexuality- DAMNIT! I have 2 other notes to read!
_
_
_

‘Dear M.G, you're a fucking weirdo, you know that right? But, you're pretty cool. You have a weird phighting style but, it's better than Skateboards at least. I still don't forgive you for kicking me in the side of the head! THAT HURT LIKE HELL! And why did you pass out as soon as the phight was over? Loss of blood? Or something else?

-From, Umbrella.’
_
_
_
_

Oh…. Why did I even pass out?....... I felt like I was being watched by someone… But I think it was nothing bad! Probably just my anxiety acting up again. Now for the last note…. Probably about the- and yep! I was correct! No phights for 3 days! Fucking boring. Guess I'll pick my faction….. Lets do Blackrock! That would be a good choice because I could make Hyperlaser regret bringing me here! Guess I'll write that down on the faction choosing note…. Aight! Now to give it to Vinestaff!
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Where the hell would she be? Probably out back doing her gardening. Guess I'll go to the backyard. Called it! She's planting flowers!

“Ey Vinestaff!”

“What is it M.G?”

“On this faction choosing note I got it said to give to you.”

“I didn't expect you'd get that note today but, I'll go ahead and give it to Valk!”

“Thank you.”

“No problem! Happy pride by the way! You are pretty bad at hiding your sexuality though.”

“What.”

“You're Bi aren't you?”

“What? No-”

“Don't try lying to me.”

“Maybe I guess?”

“Good enough answer!”

That was odd. Now Vinestaffs saying im Bi but I can understand why… I really understand why, Scythe and Banhammer are hot…. Heh….. they may be older than me but heh…. (M.G IS FUCKING 22 YOU IDIOTS!) Meh. Might as well go and explore. Now where should I go… Guess I'll go and just walk around.
_
_
_
_
_
_

Jesus fucking christ it's hot as hell out here! Oh. It's summer. Classic for my dumbass to forget! Meh. Ain't that bad, I've dealt with way worse! Guess I'll just wander and- holy shit. That's a lot of civilians. Aight… now where to wander.. Maybe to a secluded- OW! WHAT THE FUCK! GREAT NOW I HAVE A FUCKING SHURIKEN EMBEDDED IN MY WAIST GREAT!, JUST FUCKING GREAT! Y'know what? Fuck this. Im ripping it out. I don't care if I bleed, I'm giving this back to whoever threw it. Probably was Shuriken who threw it. Now to get this out of my waist… Ow… Barely has any blood on it. Guess I'll just use my hoodie to clean the blade off.

“Hey! You okay dude?...”

“I'm okay.”

“I am so, so sorry! I didn't mean to toss that at you!”

“It's okay Shuriken.”

“I thought you were gonna yell at me, oh fuck.”

“Why would you expect me to yell at you?”

“You seem like the person who'd do that!”

Classic Shuriken… being an idiotic fucking dumbass with no braincells. I handed him back the shuriken and walked away. Because, who wouldn't? He didn't mean it. Spite the fact it hurt like hell, he didn't mean it.

𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑁𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝑅𝐸𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐴𝐵𝐿𝐼𝑆𝐻𝐸𝐷

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆. 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕. I̍̅̀̎̊'M͉̅ͮ͒ͤ G̩̱ͩ̏͜O̖̼ͩ͌͐I̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅG̩̱ͩ̏͜ T̨͈͗̌ͥO̖̼ͩ͌͐ R͉̜̎͡͠U̠҉̷̙ͦI̍̅̀̎̊N̺̻̔̆ͅ Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ—

𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑁𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐶𝐸𝐹𝑈𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝐵𝑅𝑂𝐾𝐸𝑁

That fucker needs to leave me alone. I don't know them…. I DON'T KNOW THEM… WHO ARE THEY? WHO. ARE. THEY. WHY DO THEY WANNA HURT ME. WHY. WHY. WHY. THEY'RE GOING TO HURT ME.