Alien X vs Beerus

A battle between Alien X (from Ben 10) and Beerus (from Dragon Ball) will be a clash between two immensely powerful beings.

Alien X possesses reality-warping abilities, omnipotence, invulnerability, and the power to manipulate time and space. Alien X is virtually indestructible and can alter reality at will. However, decisions within Alien X's mind require consensus among his three personalities (Serena, Bellicus, and Ben), which can be a potential weakness.

Alien X's primary strength is his god-like power to manipulate reality. His durability and invulnerability make him nearly impossible to harm.

Beerus, the God of Destruction, has godly strength, speed, agility, and durability. He can destroy planets, stars, and even entire universes with ease. Beerus possesses ultra instinct, which allows him to react without thinking, and his energy blasts are immensely powerful.

Beerus's primary strengths are his destructive power and combat skills. He is a master martial artist with godly energy manipulation and the ability to erase beings from existence.

Location: The battle takes place in a vast, desolate cosmic arena, with stars and galaxies swirling in the background. The terrain is rocky and unstable, reflecting the immense power of the combatants.

Fight

Alien X materializes in the cosmic arena, his form radiating with cosmic energy. Across from him, Beerus appears, a smirk on his face, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

Beerus stretches casually, "I've been looking for a worthy opponent. Let's see what you can do."

Alien X's three personalities debate within his mind. Serena, the voice of love and compassion, speaks, "We should avoid unnecessary destruction."

Bellicus, the voice of rage and aggression, counters, "This god challenges us. He must be dealt with!"

Ben, trying to mediate, agrees with Bellicus for once, "Let's do this."

Beerus wastes no time, launching himself at Alien X with blinding speed. He delivers a powerful punch, which Alien X blocks with a flick of his wrist, the impact sending shockwaves through the arena. Beerus follows up with a barrage of punches and kicks, each blow capable of destroying planets.

Alien X remains unfazed, using his reality-warping abilities to counter Beerus's attacks. He creates portals to deflect the punches, and uses telekinesis to hurl massive rocks at Beerus. Beerus dodges with ease, his movements fluid and precise, thanks to ultra instinct.

Realizing physical attacks aren't enough, Beerus charges a massive energy blast, aiming it directly at Alien X. The energy sphere crackles with destructive power, capable of erasing entire galaxies. Alien X raises his hand, stopping the energy blast mid-air, and with a flick of his finger, redirects it back at Beerus.

Beerus smirks, "Impressive," and with a wave of his hand, disperses the energy blast into nothingness. He then powers up, his aura flaring with godly energy, and launches a series of rapid, destructive energy blasts at Alien X.

Alien X manipulates time, freezing the energy blasts in mid-air. He then teleports behind Beerus, attempting to trap him in a temporal vortex. Beerus, sensing the danger, dodges at the last moment, narrowly escaping the vortex.

"Enough games," Beerus growls. He focuses his energy, unleashing his ultimate technique: Hakai. The air around Beerus crackles with godly energy as he aims his hand at Alien X, intending to erase him from existence.

Alien X's personalities argue within his mind. Serena warns, "This power is dangerous."

Bellicus shouts, "We must counter it!"

Ben agrees, "Do it now!"

Alien X concentrates, creating a barrier of reality-warping energy around himself. The Hakai energy collides with the barrier, and for a moment, it seems like the two powers are evenly matched. But slowly, the Hakai energy begins to penetrate the barrier, pushing through Alien X's defenses.

Alien X, realizing the threat, uses his full power, warping reality to create an alternate dimension, attempting to trap Beerus inside. Beerus, however, anticipates the move and shatters the dimensional barrier with sheer force, his eyes burning with determination.

With one final push, Beerus's Hakai energy overwhelms Alien X's defenses, breaking through the barrier and enveloping Alien X. The cosmic being struggles, but the destructive power of Hakai begins to erase his form.

Alien X's personalities scream in unison, but the decision is too late. The combined power of Beerus's godly energy and his destructive will prove too much for Alien X to handle. In a final burst of light, Alien X is erased from existence, the cosmic arena falling silent.

In this battle, Beerus's godly destructive power, combined with his combat prowess and the ultimate technique Hakai, allowed him to secure victory over Alien X. Despite Alien X's immense reality-warping abilities, Beerus's experience, tactical mind, and overwhelming power proved too formidable, resulting in Beerus emerging as the clear victor in this cosmic clash.

Beerus wins