Anton Chigurh vs The Hitcher

Anton Chigurh (No Country for Old Men):

Relentless, methodical, highly skilled with firearms, employs a unique and lethal weapon (captive bolt pistol).

Emotionally detached and highly focused.

The Hitcher (John Ryder, The Hitcher):

Unpredictable, sadistic, highly skilled in psychological manipulation and close quarters combat. Proficient with knives and firearms.

Tendency to play games with his victims, which can give an advantage to a focused and direct opponent.

Location: A desolate stretch of highway at dusk, with an abandoned gas station providing a grim backdrop.

Fight

Anton parks his car near the gas station, stepping out with his captive bolt pistol in hand. His eyes scan the horizon, searching for any sign of his opponent.

The Hitcher appears at the edge of the gas station, his eyes gleaming with sadistic amusement. He holds a hunting knife in one hand and a revolver in the other. He watches Chigurh, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Ryder makes the first move, firing a shot from his revolver. The bullet whizzes past Chigurh, who remains unfazed. Chigurh calmly takes aim with his captive bolt pistol and fires, narrowly missing Ryder.

Ryder laughs, taunting Chigurh as he moves closer, knife glinting in the fading light. Chigurh, emotionless, reloads his pistol and advances with calculated steps.

Ryder lunges at Anton with his knife, aiming for a quick kill. Chigurh blocks the attack with his arm, the blade slicing into his arm but not drawing blood. He responds with a swift punch to Ryder's face, sending him reeling back.

Ryder slashes again, this time grazing Chigurh's side. Anton doesn't flinch, instead grabbing Ryder's wrist and twisting it, forcing him to drop the knife. He then delivers a brutal headbutt, dazing Ryder.

As Ryder staggers back, Chigurh draws his silenced shotgun and fires a round. The shot hits Ryder in the shoulder, knocking him to the ground. Ryder scrambles to his feet and fires his revolver, hitting Chigurh in the leg.

Chigurh, showing no signs of pain, levels his shotgun with and fires again, this time hitting Ryder in the chest. Ryder collapses, blood pouring from the wound, but he still manages a sadistic grin as he raises his revolver for one last shot.

Ryder fires his revolver, the bullet grazing Chigurh's arm. Chigurh, undeterred, steps forward and fires his captive bolt pistol at point blank range. The bolt strikes Ryder in the forehead, ending his life instantly.

Chigurh stands over the lifeless body of John Ryder, the Hitcher, his cold eyes devoid of emotion. He holsters his weapons and limps back to his car, leaving the desolate highway and gas station as silent witnesses to the deadly encounter.

Anton Chigurh wins