Trapper vs Doctor

The Trapper (Evan MacMillan):

Physically powerful, skilled in setting and using bear traps to ensnare and injure opponents, relentless and methodical in his hunting.

Can be outmaneuvered by quicker opponents, relies heavily on traps which can be avoided or disarmed.

The Doctor (Herman Carter):

Can induce madness and hallucinations in his victims, using his Shock Therapy and Static Blast abilities to disorient and reveal the locations of survivors. Physically intimidating and relentless in his pursuit.

His powers require close proximity to be most effective, can be outflanked or overwhelmed by multiple opponents.

Location: The battle takes place in the eerie confines of the Crotus Prenn Asylum. The crumbling walls and dark hallways echo with the distant screams of former patients. Flickering lights cast long shadows, adding to the unsettling atmosphere.

The Trapper moves silently through the asylum, setting his deadly bear traps at strategic points. His eyes are constantly scanning for any sign of his opponent. Meanwhile, the Doctor stalks the halls, his presence causing the very air to buzz with electrical energy. His manic laughter echoes through the corridors, adding to the dread.

The Trapper hears the Doctor’s laughter and tightens his grip on his cleaver. He knows this will be a challenging hunt, but he's prepared.

As the Trapper rounds a corner, he sees the Doctor standing at the end of the hallway, a sadistic grin on his face. The Doctor raises his arm, sending a Shock Therapy blast towards the Trapper. The electrical surge disorients the Trapper momentarily, causing his vision to blur and his senses to scramble.

Using the opportunity, the Doctor charges forward, brandishing his own weapon. The Trapper, shaking off the effects of the shock, narrowly avoids the Doctor's attack and swings his cleaver, grazing the Doctor's arm.

The Trapper retreats into the shadows, using his knowledge of the asylum's layout to his advantage. He sets more traps along the paths he expects the Doctor to take. The Doctor, sensing the Trapper's tactics, uses his Static Blast to reveal the Trapper's location, causing the Trapper to spring into action.

The Doctor steps on a bear trap, the sharp teeth snapping shut around his leg. He screams in pain but quickly frees himself with a burst of electricity, his eyes filled with rage.

With his leg injured, the Doctor limps towards the Trapper, who is waiting in ambush. The Trapper lunges at the Doctor, but the Doctor counters with a powerful Shock Therapy blast, sending the Trapper reeling back.

The two engage in a brutal close-quarters fight, trading blows with their respective weapons. The Trapper's raw strength is matched by the Doctor's manic energy and electrical attacks. Each strike they land is filled with lethal intent.

The Doctor, despite his injuries, manages to land a devastating electrical attack, causing the Trapper to drop his cleaver. Seizing the moment, the Doctor closes in, ready to deliver a killing blow. However, the Trapper, with a final surge of strength, grabs one of his bear traps and slams it onto the Doctor's head.

The trap's jaws snap shut, crushing the Doctor's skull with a sickening crunch. The Doctor falls to the ground, lifeless, his electrical aura fading away.

In the end, the Trapper's relentless strength and tactical use of traps secured his victory. Despite the Doctor's formidable powers and sadistic nature, the Trapper's brute force and cunning proved too much to overcome. The asylum falls silent once more, the air thick with the aftermath of their brutal confrontation.

The Trapper wins