Chapter 5

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW!

"Don't Feel Stupid If You Don't Like What Everyone Else Pretends To Love"

~Emma Watson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophie P.O.V

After what felt like hours of getting ready I walked downstairs with a purse in my hand that held my iPhone, lip gloss, 'emergency earrings' (just in case), and some left-over money along with some of my credit cards and gift cards I left there.

I walked down the spiral staircase and stopped when I reached the last step i stood and looked over at everyone sitting on the table. All the adults seemed to be deep in conversation but all the people around my age looked over even the little kids were all talking.

All the guys had lustful stares directed at me and I blushed feeling awkward enough as it is. My father then looked over at me nodding in approval as he cleared his throat loud enough for all conversation to cease. Everyone looked over at me as my father walked over to me.

"Everyone I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Sophie Ramirez."Everyone lightly clapped and i waved shyly at everyone.

My dad had a tight grip on my upper arm and I winced as he dragged me to the table and sat me next to him and a blond headed boy with blue eyes that popped out, he looked... nervous?

I smiled at him and he full on threw me a toothy grin i giggled a little and he introduced himself,

"Hello, my names Cameron, um Cameron Boyce." I shook hands with him and he replied the gesture I smiled a little relieved at the thought that I'm not the only one who shakes hands around here.

I then remember Ashton and wonder if he is around and when I look over the table I see Ashton staring right at me and I blush- dang cheeks- he then smirks back at me.

Soon I get up and head over to the kitchen and ask one of the maids to bring the food to the table and serve it she then politly smiles back at me and nods saying that it will take a couple of minutes.

I return from the kitchen and take my seat, I look over to see a bunch of unknown people seated around me when I hear someone say,

"That's Greyson, my older brother"he points to a guy looking at me with a small stubble and an amazing jawline with green eyes brown hair and pale skin.

"He's what he calls a 'ladies man' so I would consider him a player but what do I care, I know hes my brother but what can I say?"

He then started introducing me to every teen there as well as the parents here is what I've collected,

Katie-Cheerleader,anti-social,nice, and caring

Jason-Nice, Playful, clown, quarterback and smart

Kelly-Rude,Slut, Annoying, Leader of all 'wh*res at school, cheerleader captain and popular

Austin- Bully, Aggressive, good-looking, and fails a lot as in school

Samantha- Likes Girls (Dating Allison)protective over friends, smart, friendly, and cheerleader