Chapter 2

(Picture of Asher above)

Asher P.O.V

"Asher!" My mom yelled from down the stairs.

"What mom?"

"Come down here I need you to do something for me!"

I groaned and got off my bed setting my laptop on my king size bed before heading towards my door. I reached the bottom of the stairs and walked in the kitchen where  I found my mom with a bag in her hand. I stared at the bag with a confused look before she started to speak.

"I need you to bring over this pie to the new neighbors, they just moved here and I want to show them that we are nice."

"Sure mom." I knew better than to back talk my mom due to her.. attitude.

I walked out the door and headed over next door. I stared at the giant home before me. My house was about the same size just that this one was a bit bigger. I knocked and waited a couple of seconds before it opened and a beautiful girl stood there. Her dark hair let loose, soft looking lips, nice body and blue eyes all looking at me with a confused look before I realized  I was staring for too long and she spoke.

"hi?" Her soft voice was calming.

"Oh sorry H-hi ... I'm Asher Reed" I replied, ugh I sounded so stupid.

I kept staring at her until I was staring again and decided to speak up again.

"Mm..I live next door and my mom wanted me to bring over some pie for the new neighbors. And you are?" I continued

"Sophia Ramirez, nice to meet you." She stuck her hand out and I stared at it looking at her oddly, not bothering to return the gesture.

She giggled a nervous giggle and it sounded really cute, before I realized what I was going to say I blurted out,

"You have  a really cute laugh"

I wanted to slap myself ten times on the spot at how dumb I was reacting.

"Thank you very much, and please tell your mother that we thank her for the pie and we look forward to meeting her one day." I wanted to shake her hand again but it was too late and I stared to walk away.

"Welcome" I answered before reaching the front of my house as she lightly closed the door.

I walked inside and was instantly  greeted by  my smirking mother. She looked at me and then walked away.

I went back upstairs and jumped on my bed, I put on my headphones again when I looked over to my window. I noticed that I could see directly in her bedroom window as well. I let out a little laugh before I walked over. She was lying on her bed sleeping so I walked back over to my bed and lied down falling asleep thinking of her.