Chapter 6

A/N~ SOOO SORRY! The reason I haven't been able to update any sooner is because... well I don't have a lot of free time on my hands with soccer practice and homework and well basically school!

But anyways here is the next chapter and hopefully I will be updating a lot more since the season is almost over but anyways here we gooooo!......

Sophie P.O.V

I was awoken by the sound of my alarm clock, I looked over and saw that the time read 5:30am. I groaned and got up making my way downstairs to prepare breakfast for my dad. I did this everyday where we used to live as well.

I settled with eggs, biscuits, bacon, hash brown, sausage and his usual dark coffee.

I set the table and heard him coming downstairs and I sprinted up the steps before he could see me but I was too late,

I ran into him and tumbled backwards he grabbed me tightly by my upper arm, I'm pretty sure that's going to leave another bruise, and punched my stomach causing me to hold it in pain he then grabbed me by my hair and threw me against the wall. I fell down once again, he kicked my side and yelled at me to get up but it was too hard and I was out of breath, I got up and by then there were tears in my  eyes which seemed to get him even more pissed off. He told me to go get ready for school and hurry up because he was not dropping me off before slapping me across the face and sending me upstairs.

I tried my best to walk quickly not wanting him to come back again for another beating. When I entered my room I closed the door and locked it behind me. I ran over to the bathroom and also locked the door behind me.

I looked in the mirror and saw my face was covered in tears as my sobs decreased. My cheek was bright red and when I looked at my arm it was turning a dark purple. I lifted up my shirt and thought 'oh shit!' all over my stomach and sides were dark purple and blue bruises some even managed to look an almost black color. Ugh, another day of covering up my bruises again.

But my mood lightened up a bit when I remembered today was the first day of my senior year in high school!

Feeling a bit better I took off my pj's and hopped in the shower, but then as I began rubbing the coconut scented conditioner in my hair I thought about all that could go wrong today. What if everybody thinks I'm a freak? What if I'm a 'social outcast'?What if everybody hates me? What i-

"SOPHIE YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE IN LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR I'M LEAVING AND YOU BETTER NOT BE LATE TO SCHOOL!"

I then heard the door slam shut and gasped, how long have I been in here?

I quickly finished rinsing my hair and dried myself off before hopping out of the shower. I exited the bathroom and waddled over to my walk in closet. 

I looked and looked and looked but I couldn't find the type outfit that claimed calm and friendly yet bad ass so I went with what I would like to wear I walked over to the side of my closet that held all my style of clothes but that I could never wear around my dad.

I finally found what I was going to wear, a black crop top that barely came above my belly button, black leather skinny jeans, my black combat boots, my black dog tags, with some silver hoop earrings. For my makeup I put on dark red lipstick, some mascara with black eye shadow and finally my classic leather jacket to top it all off. I decided to not put my hair up in a bun like I usually do but let if down and curling the ends a bit, reaching my mid back, it was straight and I loved my hair.

I headed downstairs and grabbed the keys to my motorcycle... yes I have a motorcycle. We bought it a couple of months before mom told me she was sick and had stage 2 cancer and from then on it got     worse.

I hopped on my stunning black MV Agusta F4CC and drove off to school.

It felt amazing to be on my bike with the wind against my face and the freedom I felt.

After a 2 minute drive I finally arrived at the school and parked my bike into an empty lot next to a shiny white and may I add beautiful SSC Tuatara.

I began to take off my helmet when I noticed everybody outside had stopped what they were doing and were now staring at me.

Once I had the helmet fully off I obviously had helmet hair so I shook it off and sighed.

I hopped off only to be surrounded by a group of good-looking jocks. Really?

I looked up and walked away from them heading over to Cameron who sitting on the edge of the parking lot next to Katie with a book in his hands.

When he heard me walking over to him he quickly looked up and so did Katie, smiling brightly.

"Hey Sophie, hows it going?" Cameron greets in a tired voice. 

"Good morning Sophie!" Katie practically yells,

"mhmfheh" I mumble back trying not to sound rude.

"Not a morning person are ya?" Katie asks.

Suddenly the principle steps out from inside and yells at everyone to come inside the school, I walk over next to Cameron and Katie when suddenly two buff guys one wearing a football jersey and another with a dressing shirt, begin to walk over to us with two girls holding hands right behind them.

The boys stop in front of us and the girls go around them to get a better look. They look me up and down before one of the girls faces Cameron.

"Who's the new chick?"  asks the red head while looking me up and down, I mentally roll my eyes.

"The new chicks right here, and the names Sophie." I answer before giving Cameron a chance to respond, and nodding my head at her.

She nods back and the blond girl who, may I still add are holding hands, is still looking at the ground. 

Cameron decides to speak up,

"This is Samantha," He says gesturing to the blond girl with baby blue eyes who seems to find the ground very interesting at the moment,

"This is Allison, her girlfriend," he mentions pointing to the red haired girl who was chewing her bubble gum rather loudly and had hazel eyes.

"Hey" she says and I answer with a nod,

"That's Jason," He looks at the guy wearing the jersey with brunette colored hair and green eyes, he looks at me in the eyes and smiles warmly at me.

"And that's Daniel." He nods his head over to the last guy and he just stares at me with blond hair and brown eyes.

"Well, thanks for the introduction Cam- I think i'll call you Cam now but were going to be late to class and I still need to get my schedule so I'll see you guys later." I say.

In response I get a chorus of 'see you later' and 'cool' as I make my way to the main offi- wait where do I go now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Hope you liked this chapter I wrote as much as I could think of and maybe I'll be posting another chapter soon, so stay tuned and don't forget to add 'The Bad Boy Wants Me!?' to your library!

Please:

Comment!

Vote!

and Add this book to your library!

                                                                               ~Keep It Real XOXO