𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

✽︎

✽︎

"And then she just snuck up out of this house." Madea shouted at Brain.

"She needs her ass beat dad". Kali chimed in as Amiri nodded along.

"Hey! Watch your mouth". Brian rolled his eyes at his oldest.

"She needs it dad, you don't watch her, you don't parent her right, and you let her walk all over you. Just like she did tonight when she snuck out the house and then proceeded to play with us". Kali rubbed her forehead that her dad is not listening to her.

"Kali, I don't wanna have this talk with you again". Brain dismissed her.

"Brian, you need to listen to your child, because obviously you not putting your foot down in this house". Madea scolded him.

"I cannot believe that..". Brian gets cut off by Joe.

"I think that you just need to shut the hell up and listen, boy".

"Right. You need to get that girl down here and put your foot down". Madea demands.

"Okay. All right. But what do I say to her?". Brian questions.

Kali and Amiri look at each confirming something that they both thought.

"You grab her by the throat, you say, "look here, you little". Joe starts but was cut off. "Daddy, if you say something bad about my daughter".

"Joe, don't you call that child no bad name, hush".

"Call her".

"You need to call her down here and set this straight. Get this child in order she running all over you". Madea states.

"All over you". Amiri agrees with Madea before he is hit in his stomach.

"What did you do that for?". Amiri whines holding his stomach. "Shut the hell up". Kali whispers to him.

"Tiffany".

"What?". Tiffany shouts from upstairs

"Honey, can you come downstairs please?". Brian asks. Kali shakes her head.

"What the hell you doing?". Madea asks looking at him in disbelief.

"Boy, what the hell is wrong with you? Call her from your nuts". Joe tells him.