𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

A long but funny chapter

"Who is this?". Madea looked at her phone. "Don't answer that, Ma!". Hattie backs up. "Mabel, don't answer that I saw it in a movie, when you answer that thing.. the little girl.. when she answered the phone she got dead". Bam stutters in the back in fear.

Kali and Amiri didn't know what the hell she was talking about. "I remember that. She said "Hello" and that thang said. "Are you in the house alone". I remember that". Madea remembering some parts of what Bam was saying.

*𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔*

"Don't answer that". Bam shouted. "It's all right". Madea answered. Kali shouted, Amiri panicked, everyone else jumped. "What is wrong baby?". Amiri looked at her. "What is it girl?". Hattie screamed scared. "What". Bam looked around. Madea ducked.

"You answered the phone! Omg we're going to die". Kali pulled at her hair, Amiri pulled her hands in his hands , grinning. "Baby-". "I'm too young to die! I might never be able to have your kids". Kali cried, Amiri froze. "M-my kids, I thought you said fuck then kids". Amiri voice got a little high in confusion.

"That's right fuck them kids". Madea agreed. "I was just playing baby". Kali grabbed his face. "Calm down we not going to die, hopefully". Amiri whispered the last part. "Yall done?". Madea asked with an annoyed look.

Madea finally answered the phone. "𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐". The person spoke. "𝑰𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆?". 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒆𝒅. "𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕". Madea questions. "𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓". Reverend answered.

"Isn't that the preacher?". Kali asked. "Adya dad?". Amiri questioned. "I'm guessing, how would you even know you don't go to church?". Kali looked at Amiri. "First, I did go to church, I just stopped because this woman got the Holy Ghost next to me and was to get on top of me, and my mom just laughed at me, I'm never going back". Amiri crossed his arms looking away.

Kali chuckled lowly, Amiri turned towards her. "You laughing? You think this funny". Amiri joked coming towards her side. "Omg! Baby I would never you were a victim". Kali tried to fight off a smile, Amiri side eyed her before listening back to the conversation, while she lied her head on his shoulder laughing.

"𝑶𝒌𝒂𝒚, 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚, 𝑹𝒆𝒗, 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚". Madea took the phone away from her ear letting everyone hear. "𝑷𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒔! 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆!". The Deacon prayed. "Im gonna make him pray harder, watch this". "𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒋𝒂𝒉!". Madea song into the phone. "𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒍𝒖𝒋𝒂𝒉! 𝑾𝒐𝒐!". The Deacon said louder. Everyone laughed.