Chapter 1 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐭

"Smile"

"A little more"

"Why are you giving that smirk? Are you a model? Smile normally"

"Now you don't have to show all your teeth. Smile a little less."

"Now turn your body"

" Idiot only your body not face. Yes that's
okay"

"Why the hell are you tapping your feet? It's a still photo "

Finally the man looses his patience and throws his shoe at the photographer who was his best friend.

" You are just making me look like a clown"

"Clown?!! Remember my words in one year my matrimonial company will become the most famous one. 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥.𝙘𝙤𝙢."

"Change it. That's a stupid name."

" Don't talk rubbish. Mark my words your wedding will also be arranged by me "

" Dont worry about my wedding. My father will do that"

Hoseok laughed out loud his friend's words.
"Then forget about your wedding Jeongguk. By the time he will find you a match , you will already be 50"

Jeongguk growled and made movement to punch his friend. Hoseok raised his hands in surrender.

The banter between the friends was broken by the shrill ringtone of jeongguk's phone

"Hello"

_______________________________________

"Stop jun. Don't run. Jeongguk got the call. He knows you are here."

"I'm getting tired. Stop running otherwise jeongguk will run you over with his bike"

Suddenly jun sees jeongguk coming towards him in his bike in full speed. His running comes to a sudden stop with hands raised in surrender. The bike got stopped just in time with the front tyre in between Jun's leg .

"Oh hello there, Jun. Why are you making my friend run in this scorching heat?"

"Aaa Hoseok-ssi.  I didn't see you running behind me."

Hoseok in middle of his panting scoffed and smacked Jun's head.

"If you didn't see me then why the fuck were you runninng?"

"Oh I was just jogging"

"At this time that too dressed like this?", jeongguk said looking down at Jun's pants.

"Yeah I thought I would do some exercise."

"Why this sudden motivation of exercise?"

"Ah the thing is jeongguk-ssi ,I'm getting married next week so I thought of losing some weight"

"Let me give you a better idea. Start doing sit-ups"

" Ok then I will start doing it from tomorrow."

"No why tomorrow? We have got time . Start doing it now. Uh-huh also hold your ears"

"So do you have any plans of repaying the loan of 5 million you took from my father?"

" Jeongguk-ssi I talked to yoongi-ssi the other day. I will pay half of the amount the next day of my wedding and the rest in installments soon" , jun said with a somewhat convincing smile while doing the sit-ups

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise, bro"

Jeongguk grabbed the collar and brought him closer and muttered in a low voice,

"Now listen what you will do. You will add our names in your wedding guest list. And as soon as your father-in-law gives you the dowry , you will quietly give it to me. Otherwise I will make you rot behind bar for demanding dowry."

"Got it?" Hoseok said patting jun on his butt

"Yes"

Jeongguk left his collar and smoothened it
"Now leave. Have a good day"

"Made me run so much . I'm fuckin tired "

"Good you needed some exercise."

"Shut up and start the bike." Hoseok said getting behind jeongguk on the bike.

_____________________________________________

In the living room of the big mansion , it was pin-drop silence as if one word said without permission would kill them. The middle of the living room was occupied with a couple of sofas with a single seater sofa which looked more or less like a seat for the king or as in this household for Jeon Hyunsik.

The seat was currently occupied the man himself who was swiping the pictures of a young boy. A oxygen tank on a moving stand was kept on one side of the sofa while their own family astrologer was standing on the other side .

"According to his astrological charts , he will only bear girls. No signs of giving birth to a boy."

At that Hyunsik stopped swiping for a second and then continued.

The parents of the said boy was sitting opposite to him on the sofa.

"Our son has already completed his bachelors.  He has plans of working even after the marraige" , the boy's father said in hopes of helping the situation.

Hyunsik switched of the iPad and gave it to his astrologer.

"Are YOU going to decide what he will do after his marraige?"

"N-no no . I didn't mean to say it that way-"

"This is my eldest son's husband , Jimin "
Hyunsik pointed to Jimin who was entering the living room with a servant behind him carrying a tray of tea and some cookies.
Jimin bowed lightly and gave a small smile to the guests.

" He is much more educated than your son. But he never had any stupid notions like taking up a job "

Jimin tried to keep his smile at that. He made eye contact with his husband for a second who was sitting in one of the couches of the living room. Yoongi sighed but did not say anything.

"I'll give it a thought and let you know. You can leave now "

"If our children could meet once-

"ENOUGH. Just leave."

The parents of the boy stood up in fear and scrambled ouf the mansion.

___________________________________________

Hello people. This is it for the first chapter.
I'm saying it again this is my first ever fic. So any kinds of thoughts , suggestions is appreciated.

Love,
Ari💙