Chapter 3 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫

The living room was probably the size of the kitchen of Jeon's mansion where currently hoseok was sipping tea. Though the house was small and very conjusted with all the furnitures but it was a clearly understood that each and every thing holds a memory whether it was the happy smiles in this photos hanging on the wall or the numerous trophies and medals arranged meticulously on another wall. It was a home.

Infront of hoseok was sitting Seojoon , father of Jin and Taehyung who was skepticallly reading the business card hoseok handed to him. Besides Seojoon was Taehyung's mother , So-hee sitting trying to peek into the business card.

Hoseok noticed the oxygen tank behind Seojoon.

"Uncle the cylinder-

"Oh that I have some asthma issues so I have to carry it all time."

Hoseok could instantly think of another person who had the same problem.

"What's the name of your company?"

Hoseok snapped his finger and replied with a huge grin, " 𝙒𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥.𝙘𝙤𝙢"

Seojoon awkwardly laughed , "That's quite a unique name there. "

"Our work is unique too."

"I have seen both of your son's at Jun's wedding. I must say both of them are beyond handsome. Now if you could just give me their info and bio-data , I will find suitable grooms for them immediately." , hoseok said looking between Seojoon and So-hee.

"Both of them?"

"Yes obviously aunty. I know some great bachelors from good families. By the way , I'm also a bachelor." , he said the last sentence looking down at his nails with a subtle blush on his cheeks.

Ignoring the last sentence , So-hee said with a grateful smile,

"You are doing a great job, Son. Actually we are always worrying about their marriage. "

"You don't have to worry anymore. Have faith in me. I assure you both of them will get married on the same day."

Seemed like hoseok's words charmed both Seojoon and So-hee. They exchanged looks with each other and let out a relived sigh.

"You are not even having anything. Please eat this"

______________________________________

The bedroom was quite big and beautiful but seemed like the owner didn't have any intention in keeping that way. Messy was quite a insult to explain the condition of the room. Clothes were thrown on the couch on one side of the room , on the desktop chair with some barely hanging on the armrest .

On the wall where the desktop was set against at , there were a couple posters of super bikes and gym inspo quotes stuck on it.

The two best friends were currently in that bedroom while Hoseok was sitting on that chair uncaring of the piles of clothes , Jeongguk was pacing back and forth on his bed.

Hoseok was scrolling the pictures on his i-pad that he took on the wedding day of both the brothers.

"Both the brothers have amazing features. And why the fuck are you standing on your bed? Get off."

"Im happy ,idiot. " , Jeongguk replied with a grin on his face.

"By the way whom are you focusing on?" , Jeongguk asked with a frown.

"I was thinking about the younger one first but he's a rebel. And I want peace so you can keep the younger one."

Jeongguk squatted down on his bed and handshaked with hoseok, "Thank you so much , Sir."