Chapter 2 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭

Enjoy ; )

Under the velvety embrace of a star-strewn night, the air was alive with the the loud chatter of the guests. As the moon casted it's warm glow upon the gathering , the laugher of the guests mingled with the soft rustle of leaves and the distant melody of music .

The wedding hall's garden was transformed into an enchanting venue for the occasion, with small tables scattered around for guests to dine in. A large buffet was laid on one side of the garden for the guests to choose their desired dish .

"Oh God. The groom's side have not all arrived yet. And you two have already started eating it".

The boy gave an amused laughter at that .
"Why? Are they Gods? Do we have to offer them food before eating ourselves?"

The other boy chuckled and said ,
" Also Mom , this is buffet . It means everyone helps themselves. We don't have to serve them "

"Yeah yeah I know what buffet means. Now go and talk with the guests. Invite them and tell them to help themselves. Come on Jin , tae . This is your friends wedding."

Taehyung gave a straight smile and asked his mother , " Should we feed them too or can they eat themselves?"

Jin couldn't control his laughter anymore and laughed out loud at that.

"Taehyung behave!" , their mother chided them and left.

Jin sighed. "Let's just go tae and get it over with"

____________________________________________

Jeongguk was sitting in the seluded corner of the garden hidden from all the guests and glamour of the wedding where all the extra chairs and flowers were kept. He came here to collect money with his brother, Yoongi who looked like he was forced to come and hoseok, who was carrying a camera hanging around his neck .

In front of him Jun's father , Mr Woo and the bride's father that he doesnt know the name of were having some "important" talks . Whereas the groom himself was standing beside jeongguk offering him drinks.

"Here you go". The bride's father handed a big bag which was no doubt full of money to Jun's father.

"Eh what was the need of all this?? We are not greedy for money", Mr Woo took the bag with no hesitation with a big smile adorning his face.

"No proble-

"Mr Woo. I would like to say something."

All the people present in that corner stopped what they were doing and looked in the direction of the interruption.

Taehyung passed by Jeongguk and approached the pair of father's. Jeongguk could not see tae's face only the back was visible to him from the place where he was sitting. But the deep voice alone gave a tingling sensation throughout his body.

He stood up from his chair and approached the male.
"Excuse me . We are having an urgent meeting here. Please come back later "

Without turning back , taehyung just scoffed and eyed the big bag .
" That I can see what kind of urgent meeting you are having-

"Oh Mister please spare us the speech on women empowerment. We know what's right and what's wrong. So leave."

Hearing that , Taehyung got irritated and let out a long sigh as if calming his anger . He swiftly turned around.

Jeongguk's whole world , mind , heart stopped for a second. He felt like everything was moving in a slow motion. He only saw these scenes in romantic movies where the protagonist falls in love at first sight and everything just moves in slow motion. He used to make fun of these scenes calling these all bullshit until today where he got to experience it himself.