Chapter 4

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:

"(Just Might-Summer walker ft PARTYNEXTDOOR)" 

01:23 ━━━━●───── 03:25 ㅤ 

ㅤ               ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

     ---˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹❀♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆˙⊹---

Monday 22nd May 2024

12:45pm

𝙄t was finally break and me and Naomi were talking at our lockers when this stupid delinquent Melody came up to me interrupting our conversation. "Whats this about you flirting with Javon?" She asks looking me up and down. Here we go. 

I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes at her while Naomi gave her a stank face, "Girl be sooooo for real right now why would I want Javon? Unlike you  I actually have standards so just be on your way thanks."  

"What did you just say?" She replied glaring at me while Naomi tried and failed miserably to not  laugh at the comment I just made, "And what yo little friend laughing at?" At this Naomi paused and gave her a stank face. 

"Her "lil friend's" laughing at you n watchu gonna do about it? Oh I know, you gonna go get Javon?? Because I know for a fact he ain't want you and your ragedy self. But fr, how you walkin round looking like you beg for lose change and still confused that Javon wants Ashanti and not you like be for real girl." She remarked sarcastically. "And you bother Ashanti about Javon again and trust I ain't gonna let you slide like I am right now." She added while looking her up and down.

My jaw dropped a little as I tried to suppress my giggles, Melody looked like she was gonna explode and it was so freaking funny.

"Girl you look like Thomas the train I don't know why you're talking and Javon does want me actually, you wouldn't know what that feels like though cuz no guy wants a girl who looks like a homeless persons lapdog." She shot back.

"You wanna say that again ho?" Naomi retorted while stepping closer to Melody and glaring at her. Melody stepped closer too and they were literally inches apart. I put my hand on Naomi shoulders to make sure she didn't do anything that could get her in trouble.

"Melody give it a rest you doing too much now." I interjected looking her up and down, "Just cuz you know Naomi spittin fax and that Javon aint want your desperate self, now go somewhere your actually wanted instead of bothering us cuz we really aint got your time."

"Just remember, Javon doesn't waste his time on useless trash like you, so don't get your hopes up." She retorted as she Sashayed off. Oh I hate when she sashays.

It was quiet for a second then Naomi turned to me and we both burst out laughing, "Pleaseeeee ion know who that girl think she is but she needa chill fr. Coming up here like she run this place or sum." I giggled. "Nah fr  she thought she was on one, I woulda smacked her up real quick if you ain't step in." Naomi chuckled.

Believe it or not, but me and Melody used to be friends. That is until the 8th grade. 

Melody wasn't really popular like that in school but when the popular girls in the grade above started taking interest in her and inviting her to places more often she became a whole different person. She started leaving me and Naomi at lunch times to go smoke with them, she would go on crazy excessive shopping trips with them and even started spreading lies and rumours about me and Naomi to gain more popularity and to have something to gossip about with her new "friends". Then things really got serious when it was lunch time and me and Naomi decided to confront her about the way she was acting lately. We asked to go talk to her somewhere quietly as to not make a scene and we told her how we felt but I guess she didn't care because she just said we're jealous of her new life now and sashayed off. And ever since then we kept our distance from her, she kept her distance from us.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘆𝘀𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗜 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 cuz 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗱𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗩𝗢𝗧𝗘🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾